Chapter 9:Don't die, I beg you

At the same time as being admitted to the intensive care unit on Xia Ye, Iko had arrived at the airport and was waiting in the departure lounge for the plane to take off.

She watched carefully for fear that someone might come out and snatch her.

She knew that once Bo Yilin woke up from her coma, she could not hide what she had done.

So, she needs to get out of here now.

Once abroad, Bo Yichen couldn't do anything to her.

As for Xia Yes...

Oh, when he thought of her, he could not help laughing, and said to himself, "Xia Ye, this is what happens when you take a man from me! I wish I could see you in your poor state now, but I will never get the chance, but I think it will be wonderful."

And Bo Yichen, when he left her and married another woman, could he have imagined the result now?

I can't blame her for all this!

With a poisonous smile on the corners of her lips, Iko glanced behind the screen, put on her sunglasses and boarded the plane.

...

And in the hospital at this time, the atmosphere of low pressure makes people feel extremely depressed.

Bo Yichen stood outside the ward, quietly looking at the person lying on the bed.

Remorse, guilt and hatred were beating him all the time.

Bo Yilin stood beside him with swollen eyes like two walnuts.

She looked at the unconscious Xia Ye and then at Bo Yichen. She opened her mouth but didn't know what to say.

The assistant came and leaned slightly in front of the man and said, "President, Iko is out of the country. I have arranged for someone to look for her."

"What, has she run away?" Bo Yichen suddenly raised his head, his long narrow eyes flashing with angry fire.

"Find, dig three feet to bring her back to me!"

"Yes... One more thing, what does the president want to do with the three people who harassed Miss Bo in the ward?"

Bo Yichen shuddered as he heard these words.

Bo Yichen clenched his hands into fists, biting his back teeth and saying, "Throw them away as far as possible. I don't want to see them again in my life!"

"Yes!"

Bo Yilin walked over and grabbed the man's hands tightly, choking up and saying, "Brother..."

Bo Yichen turned to look at her, his eyes dark, and said, "You go back first. I'll stay here." Bo Yilin wanted to say anything, but Bo Yichen's eyes stopped her.

She nodded and followed her assistant away.

Before leaving to take a look at the Xia Ye, the heart secretly pray: sister-in-law, you must wake up, can't give up.

But...

After waking up, how to face the cruel world on the Xia Ye?

...

After Bo Yilin left, Bo Yichen lost the strength to support.

He fell back into his seat and closed his eyes as the pain spread throughout his body. After a long time, he opened his eyes and walked to the bedside, where he reached out and stroked the woman's thin face.

He had never reached out so much to her, never looked at her properly.

Vaguely remember, she is a little baby fat girl, smile lips with two small pear vortex, pure and lovely.

Now her cheeks were sunken, her face was pale, and her hands were bony beyond her hospital gown.

She was so thin that she looked as if she could blow away in the wind.

Unconsciously, Bo Yichen held her hand and rubbed it gently, his eyes full of regret and pain.

"Xia Ye, I'm sorry... It's all my fault, my conceit and my cruelty did you in..." Lying still in the Xia Ye like a lifeless porcelain doll.

"I dare not expect your forgiveness. I only hope that you will wake up. I'm afraid... Even if the next second you want me dead, I will not complain. On a Xia Ye, wake up and kill me with your own hands. Don't go back to sleep." Just then, Xia Ye's hand moved a little.

It was slight, but Bo Yichen felt it.

His joy was mixed with bitterness, and her hatred for herself was so strong that she would only respond to the mention of killing him.

He smiled wryly and spoke of all The Times he had wronged her -

'I've been depressed since she left, and I wanted to get rid of you right away, because when I look at you, I think of my mother. But the truth is... I was three minutes sober from having sex that night."

She called another woman's name in front of her, just to piss her off.

But she is really persistent.

"When Iko came back, we rekindled our love. I thought you would give up, but you persevered."

"I don't understand why you put up with what I did to you. Because of love? But I can't imagine how or when you fell in love with me. '

Bo Yichen shook her head, laughing at his own stupidity, his own stupidity and hers.

The more he laughed, the more his heart ached.

His eyes were sour, and the tears fell from them to his lips, bitter and bitter.

"Then, when that happened, I was furious and blamed you for everything. I tried everything I could to torture you, to destroy your father's company, to kill him and his wife... I'm a total jerk!"

Bo Yichen gave himself a hard slap. The slap didn't make him feel better. It made him feel worse.

He grabbed Xia Night's hand and slapped himself in the face without mercy.

"Xia Ye, wake up! Hit me hard, torture me, and I'll wait for you here, do you hear? ' "For your parents, for your children, wake up and stab me in the heart with a knife! Every word that Bo Yichen says, the heartache intensifies one point, what he does even oneself feel ignoble!

How can he be so cruel, to a weak woman under such a vicious hand?

Finally, in a low, hoarse voice of pain, he called out, "Xia Ye, don't die, I beg you..." Please, live.