Chapter 20:The Forgotten Husband

"Sister-in-law, it's really you!"

So at first, I didn't mistake you for someone else.

"No, it wasn't!" Ningxia flatly denied, this let her how to accept, too sudden!

What's more, just because she fell into the water at the same time, she was judged to be his wife?

"I know you don't believe this," Bo Yichen said, taking out a red book and handing it to Ningxia .

"This is our marriage certificate."

Such as false promise, absolutely do not deceive her.

When the man takes out the marriage certificate, the three people present:...

Thin Yilin just want to sigh, brother is also a talent, go out, still put the marriage certificate in the body?

Ningxia half-hearted took the marriage certificate, open a look, this photo of people, really look exactly the same as her.

Look the same, fall into the sea time is the same, she also lost memory.

It seems that there really is no such coincidence, but why... She just won't admit it?

Is it because she doesn't think that one day, will be found by her relatives?

No, it's not a family. It's a husband.

A husband, that's even weirder.

The room was strangely quiet.

Bo Yichen looked at the woman looking down at the marriage certificate, unmoved, know her heart hesitating.

A man who lost years of memory, suddenly asking her to accept all this, really hard.

"Don't think about the past until I force you... Yilin, we are staying here for the time being."

Bo Yilin came back to her senses and nodded immediately.

Now that she had found her sister-in-law, she would not leave.

If I want to go, I will take my sister-in-law with me.

Ningxia still pestle in place in a daze, Bo Yichen deeply looked at her, did not come close.

"I'll give you time." Then he looked at her manager next to her and politely said again, " Please.stay with her".

Qin sister nodded, to this general thin, really have a good impression.

I can see that he really loves his wife. No, he loves Ningxia.

He doesn't force Ningxia to accept everything at once. Where do you find such a man?

But...

Sister Qin looked at Ningxia, which was still in a state of delirium. Finally, she shook her head helplessly.

It's up to Ningxia to think about it.

See open, then the future good days, not worry.

If you can't, you're in real trouble.

...

In this way, one afternoon, Ningxia are in their own room, did not go out half a step.

But Sister Qin was with her all the time. She didn't say anything, so Sister Qin just kept watch.

It was not until late afternoon that Bo Yichen had her dinner delivered.

"Xia Xia, stop thinking about it and eat something."

Sister Qin puts the dinner on the table and hands Ningxia the cutlery, but she doesn't answer.

"You, don't make things complicated."