Chapter 3: I Hate You

The Yico person's face turned red from being slapped, and in the next moment, a man's angry voice came--

"Damn woman!"

She met Bao Yichen's fierce gaze, and the next second, she was hit hard and fell to the ground.

The pain on her face was burning.

She looked up and saw the Yico person crying in Bao Yichen's arms.

But from the look in her eyes, she was full of pride.

Bao Yichen's eyes were filled with disgust and anger, and he paid no attention to Xia Ye's swollen face.

He looked at her and warned her, "Xia Ye, if I see you use your hands again, I will chop them off! You're still alive because of Ke Ren's plea for you."

"Give birth to the child, let Ke Ren take care of it, otherwise..."

Bao Yichen didn't finish his sentence, but his cold and heartless eyes had already revealed everything.

"It's not like that! Let me explain..." Xia Ye's mouth was full of blood, but she still grabbed the man's trousers, wanting to explain.

Bao Yichen coldly snorted and kicked her away without mercy.

Then, he left the hospital room with Yico person in his arms.

Xia Ye watched Yico person leave with a victorious posture, and tears couldn't help but fall.

Whether it was becoming Bao Yichen's wife years ago or carrying his child now.
She lost to Yico person.

She lost because of Bao Yichen's love.

......

On that night of the summer, Xia Ye slipped out of the hospital unnoticed by the nurse.

She was full of pain and only wanted to see her parents.

When she disappeared years ago, she didn't have a chance to say a few words to her parents.

Strong thoughts guided her back home, but when she opened the door, a stranger greeted her.

The person told her that the family had moved away long ago.

Before she could ask any more questions, the person slammed the door shut.

Her parents had moved away?

Where did they go and why did they move?

Fearing that Bo Yichen would find her and take her back, Xia Ye immediately went to the old servant's room.

When the old servant saw her, tears streamed down his face.

"Miss, everything has changed during your disappearance..."

After bidding farewell to the old servant, Xia Ye trembled all over.

The words of the old servant echoed in her ears and she kept shaking her head, unwilling to believe.

She stumbled towards the cemetery outside the city, following the direction the old servant had mentioned...

A tombstone appeared before her eyes, with a familiar name that pierced her heart.

"Father, mother! Your daughter is unfilial!"

Xia Ye fell to her knees in front of the tombstone, her mournful cries echoing in the sky.

She kept bowing, her forehead bleeding, but she refused to stop.

After her disappearance, her father's business collapsed, and with high debts, he chose to commit suicide.

Her mother couldn't bear the blow and died in a fire. All of this was because of her!

Bo Yichen hated her, so he took revenge on her.

When they died, she was not by their side.

In the end, it was Li Bo who paid for their tombstones, giving them a place to rest in peace.

Hoom!

Accompanied by thunder, pea-sized raindrops hit Xia Ye's body on a summer night.

She was oblivious and continuously stroked the tombstone.

At that moment, Bo Yichen and his men found her.

"Bring her back to me!"

His cold and stern voice came through, and Xia Ye saw his emotionless face.

"No, I will never go with you!"

The woman clung tightly to the tombstone, refusing to let go even as others pulled her away.

Bo Yichen became furious and coldly said, "You have no choice! The black room is where you belong!"

At that moment, Xia Ye wanted to go insane.

"You're a murderer! You killed my parents, you demon!" Xia Ye glared at him, teeth clenched in hatred.

"They deserved it, for giving birth to a daughter as wicked as you!" Bo Yichen sneered.

Xia Ye was stunned.

"No...you can't do this!" She screamed in protest, but her hands were held tightly by others.

In the end, she could only watch as her parents' tombstone was smashed into pieces.

In that moment, she wished she could die.

Bo Yichen, I hate you, I hate you!