Chapter 10:The baby's gone, isn't it

Time passed quietly like water. Two days passed in the blink of an eye.

These two days were like hell for Bo Yichen.

He tried his best to stimulate the Xia Ye, hoping that she would wake up, but she still did not move.

The third morning, thin Yilin see thin Yichen back, he changed a suit of clothes, will go to the hospital.

And she, was startled.

The man looked decadent, the smell of smoke filled his body, and the red silk in his eyes showed that he had not slept for two days.

"Brother, don't do this. My sister-in-law will wake up..."

Bo Yichen no words, deep eyes lost the spirit, I do not know what to think.

Thin Yilin also want to talk to comfort, the phone ring interrupted her, picked up the phone, is the hospital called -

"Elder brother, sister-in-law woke up!"

"Bo Yichen hands tremble, between the fingers of the cigarette fell to the ground, but he had no time to take care of, grabbed the coat, the wind ran out of the door.

When the car sped down the road and came to the hospital room, Bo Yichen hesitated to go in, as if there was an invisible gap blocking him.

Thin Yilin worried to see him after a glance, know what he was afraid of, she helpless shake his head, had to own advanced ward.

In the ward, Xia Ye quietly sitting on the bed.

The wide gown on her body made her thin.

Her eyes looked straight ahead, watery eyes already lost luster, without a trace of focus. Had it not been for the faint breathing, Bo Yilin would have thought she was seeing an action figure.

"Sister-in-law..."

"Lost the baby, huh?" The husky voice was calm without a ripple, like dead water.

Bo Yilin clenched her lips and looked at the Xia Ye with red eyes.

Xia Ye smiled, the corner of the eye slightly curved, "this is very good."

"Sister-in-law, not so!" Bo Yilin cried and shook her head violently, trying to grab her hand, but Xia Ye dodged it.

Still smiling, she waved her hand and said, "Don't touch me, don't come near me... Send me back to the dark room, where I belong. "

'No! Sister-in-law, we all know you're innocent, I'm sorry..."

"I should be the one to say I'm sorry." Xia Ye smiled wryly, "It was I who did it all. I tried to kill you. I let someone run you over... I was the one who sent for the kidnapping of the Iko, who was humiliated and had her uterus removed... I planned all this. Take me, take me back to the black Room."

Xia Ye chuckles, black and white eyes with no life.

She looked at thin Yilin, the smile on her face to see people's heart chill, but also more sad.

Bo Yichen stood outside the door, listening to her words, his heart had already been pierced.

She had locked her heart into a cage, refusing to be approached or touched by anyone.

He had caused all this, and now he did not know how to undo it, how to make it right. Bo Yilin couldn't help crying. She kept shaking her head and saying, "It's not like this! Sisterin-law, I know you hate, you hate us! It's all our fault. I beg you not to say it anymore. I feel so guilty..."

"Yilin, don't feel guilty. Sentence me to death, I will admit anything! I will do any evil thing I can!"

'Say no more!

Bo Yichen could not help but rush in, looking at the Xia Ye heartache.

He shook his head, his voice hoarse: "Xia Ye, this is not your fault, everything is my fault. I'm a bastard, scum, you hate me!"

Xia Ye light looked at him, gently shake his head, voice apathy to the extreme: "you are right, wrong is me, is my love, fell in love with the wrong people... So I am retribution." With a sardonic smile on the corner of her lips, she continued: "I confess to you that I planned what happened to Echo and that I wanted to kill Bo Yilin. Do you hear me? You've never wronged me, I brought this all on myself..."

Bo Yichen looked at her deeply, his dark eyes shining with regret and pain.

At this moment, he only wanted her to live, afraid of paying the price of his life, are happy.

Bo Yichen stepped forward and wanted to hug her.

But on Xia Yes, she curled up toward the corner of the bed .

"Stay back..."

Hearing this, Bo Yilin could not help herself. She ran out crying and soon there were only two people left in the ward.

"Sorry ,Xia Ye!

Bo Yichen got down on his knees, and every word of his sorry seemed too weak.

"Don't tell me you're sorry. I don't deserve it." Xia Ye said while laughing, smiling but not the eyes, her eyes always only cold, icy cold......