Chapter 19:Come Back to me

Sister Chin was startled by the man's sudden action. She thought the big man was going to do something to...

Bo Yichen said, "Thank you for saving my wife."

Thank you?

Not hate her, but thank her?

Jean sister's face is uppercase meng, but more let her meng is, wife? !

"You... You mean Ningxia is really your dead wife?"

Bo Yichen nodded, eyes serious.

"It's her. I won't mistake my wife. She is my wife, Ning Xia. "

Sister Qin only felt that her world had been turned upside down. She had no idea that the person she had accidentally saved turned out to be the wife of the CEO of the Bo Group!

She didn't know whether to say good or bad about her luck.

But looking at this manager, she seems to really appreciate her appearance.

That would be great.

It's just...

Ningxia now amnesia, this can do.

And Ningxia was clearly scared just now, about Bo... He was angry and hateful.

"It's a good thing she's forgotten everything."

The man whispered, his eyes dark.

Sister Jean didn't know what it meant, but right now, what matters most --

Whether Ningxia can accept this past.

"For now, I need you to help me."

Bo Yichen look sincere, and the identity of the president, how can sister Qin refuse.

The point is, this is the husband of Ningxia after all, help is also supposed to.

"You mean, let Ningxia accept your identity?"

Bo Yichen nodded.

She forgot the past, love for him, hate for him, all forget.

And that's a good thing.

At least this way, he can start over with her again, in a new identity.

From now on, she would only be his wife, protected by him and safe from anyone.

...

In the room, Ningxia could not sit still.

She was worried that something might happen to Sister Qin, that the man would hurt her.

Bo Yilin could see the worry in the woman's eyes.

She smiled helplessly: "Ningxia, my brother is really not crazy. He will not hurt your agent."

Obviously, what my brother did just now scared Ningxia, and now they all regard him as a bad guy.

On the other hand...

The sister of a bad man, and a bad man.

"But the news says he's crazy..."

Ningxia whispered, her eyes guarded.

She suddenly regretted coming to Paris and going on such a show.

"If she had not known this Miss Bo, nothing would have happened today."