Chapter 23: She was killed by your own hands

Ningxia held her breath and saw the man walking toward her, and her heart was in her mouth for an instant.

Within three seconds he was standing in front of her, his long fingers caressing her cheek.

The woman's body is tight, afraid to move, like a robot, and her expression is very stiff.

Bo Yichen could not help laughing out loud, he was so afraid of her?

'Are you tired?

In the ear, the man's voice is deep and pleasant, like the cello sound that makes people move.

As the Ningxia turned red, she tried to hide her nervousness. She lowered her head and said, "Well, I'm sleepy."

"Go to bed early."

Bo Yichen said, bending down on her forehead, gently drop a kiss.

Good night kiss, that's all.

Ningxia startled, and then looked at the man turned out of the room.

Huh?

Gone?

She stayed where she was, waited a moment, and did not see the man return to his room.

Ningxia also did not think much, it seems that she will not move rough again.

I can't help it. What happened at the hotel that day, she was scared.

That night, she fell asleep soon after she lay down.

A night without dreams, very quiet.

There was a special incense in the room to help her sleep, which made her very happy, and she woke up at noon the next day.

This sleep for a long time, and the position around me, is still empty.

He hasn't been back to his room all night.

After a brief wash, she dressed and went out of the room, and found the study door ajar and someone inside.

I wonder if Bo Yichen really slept in the study last night.

So Ningxia near the study, want to knock on the door, heard the sound of dialogue inside --

"Mr. Bo, what about that woman?"

"Keep it shut for now. Don't kill her."

"Good."

Ningxia frown, woman, kill...

The word death sent a shudder through her heart.

Then she saw a man come out of the study. She knew him. He was Bo Yichen's assistant.

The assistant saw her, nodded and left.

Ningxia terrified in place, did not react for a long time.

Knowing that Bo Yichen was inside, she did not want to go in, and turned and went downstairs.

...

The villa garden.

Ningxia carelessly walking in the garden, looking at a lot of hibiscus planted here.

Does Bo Yichen like hibiscus? Or Bo Yilin?

The servant beside saw her staring at the hibiscus flowers in a daze, could not help but laugh: "This is the wife's favorite flower, Mr. These years personally planted, the wife like it?"

"Huh?

Ningxia surprise, her favorite flower?

Oh, yeah? Why does she look at the flower and feel nothing.

"Don't you like it?"

A dark male voice came, Ningxia turned back, see Bo Yichen do not know when has gone behind her.

Her eyelashes fanned, and then subconsciously nodded, very contrary to say: "Like ah, I like hibiscus best."

Heart: After all, it was planted by his own hands, and it would be hurtful to say that I don't like it.

Maybe my old self really liked this flower.

Bo Yichen could see that she didn't like it.

He looked at these hibiscus, dark eyes.

He didn't really know what kind of flowers she liked.

At the time, he never really knew her.

Just before she fell into the sea, had gone to the cemetery, tell thin also Lin, mother loves hibiscus.

He thought she would like the flowers her mother liked.

But that's not the case.

Just because someone loses their memory doesn't mean they lose their preferences.

Thinking of this, he moved closer to her again, the distance between each other, close to each other.

Ningxia only feel a pair of warm hands from behind her lap -

"Tell me what flowers you like."

"......"

Ningxia helpless, the servant is not said, in the past she, like is hibiscus.

But that was clearly not the answer Mr. Bo wanted.

"I... Now I don't like the flowers too much, I always feel that as soon as the flowering period is over, the flowers will fade, and the beautiful scenery is too short, I don't like it."

She prefers something that lasts, that doesn't die.

When Bo Yichen heard this, he tightened his hands around her.

Then, with a slight movement, she pulled herself out of his arms, turned to look at the man in front of her, and said, "That... Can I still work as a model now?"

"Sure, I told you it wouldn't affect your life now."

Even, she could ask him to help her.

He would do anything for her if she asked.

A-list model. It's just one word.

But the Ningxia naturally does not want to be like this, she has to rely on her own efforts to become a famous model, rather than rely on others.

Here, thin also Lin listen to the servant said, Ningxia came to the garden.

She is looking for a Ningxia to discuss the endorsement of the design, do not want to come to the garden, and see the scene of men and women embracing.

"Ahem... I said that you were in the room putty, why do you come out to beat me."

Hearing the sound, Ningxia busy to take two steps back and keep a distance from the man.

Bo Yichen gave the intruder a cold look and then left.

...

In the evening, a woman's scream kept coming from the dark room.

When Bo Yichen came, Yike people were lying on the ground, the whole body did not have a good place.

The torture was worse than killing her.

But Yike knew that Bo Yichen was asking her to endure the pain of past Ningxia s.

It's just...

Even so, the Ningxia will not come back!

"Ah..."

The dying woman on the ground laughed, knowing how to beg the man, he would not let her go.

She'd rather die than do that.

"Bo Yichen, you only torture women in this way, don't you?"

The Ikon bit his lips, raised himself and sat against the wall.

And the man in front, high above the world, the deep black pupils, very cold.

"I tell you... What are you doing to me, the woman you love can't come back!"

He coughed up a mouthful of blood and looked pale.

Bo Yichen looked at her like this, no half tenderness.

For a woman who died four years ago, he has been extraordinarily gracious in keeping her alive.

Now that Ningxia is alive, he will not kill the Eco and become a murderer.

It's not worth it.

He's gonna save it for the Ningxia s.

But that doesn't mean he's letting the Ikos go.

"To your disappointment, I found her three days ago."

Have found She.

Eke shivered and looked up at the man in front of her, not understanding what he meant.

What is she, Ningxia?

But Ningxia s, didn't they fall into the sea and die years ago?

Although she fled abroad at the time, she has been concerned about the news of Ningxia s.

"No way, you lied to me! She is dead, she was killed by your own hands!"

The Ikur bellowed, choking back the taste of blood on his mouth.

She doesn't believe that. She didn't die on a Ningxia!

"She's alive, and you're in hell."

Bo Yichen dont want to say more than half a word with this woman, this time is to let Yike know, she dont want to get out of here.