Chapter 6: Is wrong from beginning to end

In a deep sleep, Bo Yilin seems to hear voices.

She frowned and opened her eyes with difficulty.

Glancing around her surroundings, she found herself lying at home.

She was confused about what had happened and suddenly remembered what her brother had said before she fell asleep.

Summer night!

No, she could not let her brother do wrong!

She was so worried and afraid that she hurried downstairs without any time to change her clothes.

The cry of pain came again, also Lin found, is from the basement.

She just broke into the basement, saw the three men.

Weren't they the same men in the hospital room who were trying to insult her?

Why was it here?

Surprise flashed across Bo Yichen's eyes when his sister burst in.

Then he walked over.

Half forced to pull her out of the basement, said: "Also Lin, obediently back to the room to rest, here is not your thing."

"Brother, what are you doing? How can you treat your sister-in-law like this, she..." Before he finished, he was interrupted by Bo Yichen.

He said coldly, "She is not your sister-in-law! She almost killed you, and now knowing that you woke up and tried to do it again, I can't stand it! '"

"What on earth are you talking about, brother? I don't understand..." Something told her that her brother must have misunderstood something.

"Yilin, I know you're kind, but some people don't deserve forgiveness."

"Bo Yichen finished, still want to talk to Bo Yilin pushed in the direction of the stairs.

Then he turned around, went back to the basement and locked the door.

Bo Yilin stood there, reacting for a moment, then her face turned white.

She ran back and banged on the basement door, Shouting, "Brother, open the door quickly, it's not what you think..."

My brother must have misunderstood that his car accident was caused by a ghost on a summer night.

But the truth is not so. It was the Iko who really wanted her dead!

In the summer night, a pair of eyes were fixed on Bo Yichen.

In those eyes, there was hatred, pain, despair...

But there was no love.

She looked at Bo Yichen, at the face she had once loved.

Summer night, firmly remember, the pain at the moment, parents blood feud!

Is to do the ghost, also can not forget!

Bo Yichen frowns, looking at the pale face of summer night, he finally failed to harden his heart.

"Stop it! "

When the three men heard this, they dared not do anything.

There was a low cry of summer Night, and the pain in the lower abdomen came.

Bo Yichen lips, do not know this woman is true pain false pain.

He turned to go. As soon as the door opened, he slapped him in the face --

'sanp!'

Bo Yichen immediately Meng, looked at hit his own sister.

I saw thin Yilin red eyes, face covered with tears.

"Yilin, you..."

Thin Yilin crying, broken sound --

"Bo Yichen, you are wrong from beginning to end! It wasn't my sister-in-law who tried to hurt me, it was Eke!"