Chapter 28: No heart, no love, and he is a stranger

When Bo Yichen woke up, it was night.

Bo Yilin has been guarding his hospital bed, seeing him wake up, she rubbed her red swollen eyes and smiled: "Brother, you finally woke up!"

The man, wrapped in gauze, was about to rise, but he was stopped

"The doctor says you have multiple injuries, a broken arm and can't move."

Do not want the man does not care about the pain of the body, looking around the ward.

There was no sign of the familiar figure.

She's... not here.

Is it...

Bo Yilin saw the concern in the man's eyes and immediately denied it: "No, sister-in-law is fine!" She... She's not in the hospital now."

She didn't know what to say.

Brother just woke up, if you get any more stimulation...

But Bo Yichen had already guessed.

XiYe remembered everything, naturally will not see him again.

If he were dead, that woman would not shed another tear.

She... hated him.

But Bo Yichen didn't care. All he cared about was keeping her alive.

He was afraid, afraid she was like that, too hard...

No!

"I'll go and find her..."

The man, resisting the pain in his hands, threw back the covers and tried to get out of bed.

There's no stopping Bo Yilin.

And she knew what her brother was nervous about.

"Brother, my sister-in-law is in stable condition now, Sister Qin is taking care of her, said she has been staying in her room, has not gone anywhere."

Bo Yichen clearly doesn't believe me.

"Calm down, she doesn't want to see you now!"

Bo Yilin had no intention of speaking the truth. The next second, she was silent.

The man stopped, and then time seemed to stand still.

Inside the hospital room, it was quiet.

Bo Yilin looked at his brother's lips and white hair, with a little sadness between his brow.

"Brother, I mean..."

'You're right. She doesn't want to see me.'

At such a time, he went to see her, which is undoubtedly worse, forcing her to take another step toward extinction.

"Now she remembers everything and runs away from me."

Bo Yichen closed his eyes and looked pale.

Xia Xia, I would rather you stand here, wait for me to wake up, and then -

Kill me yourself.

Better than, at this moment your heart no love, with me stranger.

...

Three days went by.

For three days, XiaYe was in his room, just like normal.

Eating, drinking, sleeping, sometimes reading, sometimes watching runway videos.

Nothing seems to have changed.

I don't want to go out of this room.

As if there was something outside the door that she didn't want to face.

Indeed, Bo Yichen was discharged from the hospital and came to the hotel.

It's just, he's waiting right outside the room.

Wait for her to come out, wait for her... Meet him.

It's like a time tug of war.

She, on the other hand, really can't leave the house.

When I heard Qin sister come out, I told her that XiaYe had three normal meals a day and had a good appetite.

No noise, still so quiet.

But Bo Yichen is still worried.

"Mr. Bo, you'd better go back and rest, your injury..."

Qin sister said, looking at the man's right hand, are broken, very serious.

Waiting here all day is not an option.

XiaYe wouldn't come out again...

Bo Yichen shook his head and said he was fine and would wait for her here.

Several times Bo Yilin could not bear to watch, and wanted to rush into the room and tell XiaYe, brother is outside, sister-in-law do you know? !

If you know, then why so cruel, do not want to come out to meet.

It's better to come out and tell your brother you're leaving him than to hang him and let him torture himself.

...

"Xia Xia, go out for a walk."

In the afternoon, Qin Jie smiled and made suggestions, and said, "You have stuck yourself in the room for three days, and if you don't go out, the whole person should be depressed."

The woman just shook her head.

When Qin sister saw that she was determined not to go out of the door for half a step, she frowned and said, "Do you want to continue working?" Since the last press conference, your work has been suspended, and it is time to go out..."

But before she could finish her sentence, XiaYe looked up at her and asked, "What do I need to do now?" On the runway?"

Sister Jean:......

Well, all the work at the moment is related to Bo Yilin's new design exhibition.

But after what happened this time, Bo Yilin can't be bothered to work.

"Miss Bo's side..."

"You haven't signed a contract with her yet. In that case, forget it. I don't want to be her spokesperson, nor do I want to accept any endorsement related to Bo's."

"This..."

This is tantamount to sealing his future career path.

Jean won't allow it.

"XiaYe, I don't care what happened between you and Bo, but you are my model now, and I am your agent, and I have the right to arrange your work." You can't play with your future."

In the future

Hearing these two words, XiaYe pulled his lips and laughed at himself: "I still have a future to speak of."

Also, if you really forget those terrible past, she really is a bright future.

But now, remembering everything, she can no longer face the XiaYe she used to be.

Humble, painful, dirty...

"Sister Jean, I'm sorry."

Thousands of words, and finally failed to live up to her cultivation in these years.

Qin sister is really can not watch, she really want to know, what happened in the past, Xia Xia now, is to restore the memory?

Otherwise, how could the whole person have changed?

"Xia Xia, if you feel sad, just tell me, I will always be with you."

She sat down next to XiaYe and tapped her on the shoulder.

XiaYe chuckled and shook his head.

"No, I don't feel bad anymore."

Now alive, just want to ordinary life XiaYe.