Chapter 21:Continues the lie

Bo Yichenn clearly perceived the woman look change, he stepped forward, afraid to stimulate her, think of memories should not be remembered.

The man reached out and took her into his arms.

This time, Ningxia did not struggle, but like a dumb chicken, half a day can not find their own.

"I..."

"It's okay. It's not what you think it is."

This is cheating, but Bo Yichen has no other way.

All he wanted was to get her back.

Even if one day she knew everything, or remembered everything, it would be better to hate him, to kill him, than to lose her again.

"Ningxia, I swear, I will never let anyone hurt you again."

XiaYe...

At this moment, Ningxia no longer resists this name, this identity... And the husband right here.

Perhaps, at the time of her 'death', he really suffered.

Maybe she shouldn't be so pretentious about things she forgot in the past.

If you don't want to think, don't think about it.

And she's no longer alone, which is a good thing, and she should accept it.

"I..."

Lifting eyes is on the man's deep such as the pool of eyes, the word sound card in the throat, how can not say export.

Until finally, she looked down from his face, gritted her teeth, and said, "Give me some time, I'll take it."

Thin also Chen heard this, thin lips hook up a good-looking arc.

"That..."

Ningxia thought of what, cheeks gradually red, do not know to ask such a question, the other party will not feel stupid.

But this is an important question –

"Do you, do you love me?"

Thin also Chen startled, looking at the woman near at hand, a moment of silence.

He didn't expect her to ask.

And Ningxia see the man's reaction, is very embarrassed chagrin, why to ask such a stupid question.

Do not want to the next moment, Bo Yichen chuckled, the voice with a bit of pleasure.

Ningxia puzzled, what did he laugh at?

Do you think her question is funny?

Suddenly, before she knew it, the man bent down and his warm lips fell between her eyes.

Suddenly intimate, let Ningxia heart suddenly jump.

Then, he chuckled, every word, deeply tender –

"You are my wife, and I have loved nothing but you all my life."

Forget the past, don't think again.

He would only love her for the rest of his life.

...

In this life, I only love you.

This night, Ningxia tossed and turned, thinking of this sentence.

The position of the left atrium, can't stop beating, heart palpitations.

She didn't know how she felt when she heard that.

Feel that

A husband loves his wife, as he should.

But in addition to the palpitations, she had some painful discomfort?

I hope she's overthinking it.

The next morning, Bo Yilin came to her room with breakfast.

"Sister-in-law!

Bo Yilin's energetic smile is very infectious.

Ningxia nodded, yesterday caused by the unhappy mood, swept away.

She should try to make contact with someone from her past.

After all, it was her family.

When two people had breakfast, Bo Yilin inquired curiously: "Sister-in-law... Haven't you come to terms with all this? In fact, you don't have to think so much, I won't ask you to do anything, just hope you don't avoid him."

Ningxia sipped the porridge, his eyes turned, and he looked at Bo Yilin again, and said: "Last night he told me that I was because... He was kidnapped and fell into the sea, isn't that right?"
Thin also Lin choked instantaneously.

This...

She took a quick sip of milk, deliberately avoiding Ningxia's eyes.

Thin also Lin naturally clear, the truth of the past so bad, sister-in-law finally forget everything, how can destroy the good of her now.

Just brother is not afraid, one day sister-in-law think of everything, only because of such a lie, and hate him more?

Ningxia see thin also Lin silent answer, frown puzzled, and asked: "Is not so?"

Bo Yilin immediately nodded, "It's like this, at that time... It's a complicated situation. You were pushed into the sea by those men, and we've been looking for you ever since.”

Lie this kind of thing, Bo Yilin really can't.

It's just, there's nothing she can do about white lies.

"Sister-in-law, no matter what happened in the past, just remember that brother really loves you now... All these years, we thought you were dead, and my brother was even more paranoid. He even cremated that set of bones and kept the ashes by his side, never leaving."

Speaking of which, thin also Lin for these years of thin also Chen sad.

Never thought, Ningxia heard this, the moment shocked.

"Bones? !"

Why does that sound so scary? Whose bones? Is Bo Yichen a normal person?

Oh, no. Rumor has it, he's gone crazy these past few years.

"Yeah, when the police pulled a skeleton out of the sea, we all thought... It was you, and my brother didn't want to accept the truth, so he took extreme measures to keep 'you'."

Then Ningxia understood everything.

No wonder the outside world said that Bo Yichen was crazy, but this man was crazy for her.
Did he really love her that much?

If so, she seems... He shouldn't be denied anymore.

"Sister-in-law, in fact, going back with us does not affect your current life." You can still model and do what you want, and even your brother will definitely support you in your career."

Nothing's gonna change. It's for the best, isn't it.

Ningxia does not deny, this is true, find their own identity, does not affect her current life.

Finally, she nodded.

Thin also Lin smiled, she knew, sister-in-law is willing to go home!

...

Qin sister heard Ningxia said, willing to do back to Ningxia, a smile appeared on her face.

"If you can figure it out, I always really love you."

Ningxia, no, Ningxia nodded.
"Yes, I know."

She could feel that he loved her deeply, although this love seemed to be more than a point of inexpressible guilt.

But... Don't think about that, just live in the moment and be happy.