Chapter 22: Afraid She'll regret it

When Bo Yichen learned that XiaYe was willing to return home with him and tried to contact the place where he lived in the past, his lips raised a smile.

Even if It was the beginning of a deception, and he wanted nothing more than that the day she would wake would come later.

Qin sister temporarily stay in Paris, for the XiaYe to deal with the follow-up work, and then return home, planning the XiaYe career.

In this way, the XiaYe followed the Bo brother and sister, set foot on the plane to return home.

On the plane, she felt uneasy.

It's not the first time I've been on a plane since I lost my memory, but this time, when I thought of where she was going, it was my home.

The home she has forgotten, her heart will not stop throbbing.

Part of this throbbing is fear and trembling from deep inside.

"Sister-in-law, your seat is next to your brother."

Thin also Lin see XiaYe in her side of the position to sit down, remind.

XiaYe startled, looked at the front row has taken a seat of the man.

Aren't they all empty? We must... Sit next to Bo Yichen?

She... not really.

"I'll just sit here..."

"Come here."

This time, not waiting for thin also Lin to speak, the man in the front seat thin lips open, the word is low and soft, but it reveals an irresistible tone.

XiaYe eyelashes trembling, uncontrolled footsteps, walked to the man, obediently sat down.

That's weird. Why does she listen to him like that?

Even if it's a husband, shouldn't she object a little?

Bo Yichen looked at the woman sitting on her side, seeing her little white face with some displeasure, the Angle of his lips rose.

She was willing to go back with him now, but only to move on, not to... Accept him as a husband.

She was still afraid of him.

This is not something that can be changed in a short time, but Bo Yichen has plenty of time and patience in the future, waiting for her to slowly accept herself.

...
The thin family villa.

XiaYe off the car, standing outside the villa, looking at the front of the luxurious villa area, unconsciously frowning.

Is she really going to live here?

Is it too big? This house looks like it could house hundreds of people.

"Did I live here before?"

Why do you feel so strange? Logically speaking, such a big house, she has lived for so many years, should have a little impression of it.

Thin also Lin heard this question, a moment of silence, do not know how to answer.

And thin also Chen is dark eyes color, fundus across a touch of pain.

During the years of marriage, she was tortured in a dark room by him, and naturally she would not live here.

"You'll be living here for the rest of your life."

Saying, the man held her waist, not waiting for the XiaYe to react, he was taken into the villa.

Thin also Lin stood in place, looking at the men and women in front of the figure, still sighed.

I wonder how long such a lie can go on?

The next time your sister-in-law asks you something she can't answer, what do you do?

Entering the villa, all the servants called out: "Good madam!"

This situation, really scared the XiaYe.

Bo Yichen leaned down close to her, the warm and cool breath around her.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Bo."

XiaYe eyelashes fan, finally, look around, very strange environment, but... It seems pretty good.

She pressed her lips and nodded gently.

Bo Yichen loved her shyness now, which she had not had on previous XiaYes.

No, I should say, it was the first XiaYe.

Only in those years, during his torture, she had lost all life.

"Where's my room?"

On the second floor, XiaYe saw the servant pushing her luggage into a bedroom.

She went to the door, saw the interior furnishings, and realized that this was... Bo Yichen's room.

A split second to stop.

Is she going to live here?

With him Living together?

It's -- it's not gonna be too soon.

Although, she has lost her memory, and she is not ready for the man Bo Yichen.

The man following her saw her standing outside the door, thinking hesitantly, and knew what she was thinking.

He went over, took her around the waist, and carried her into his arms.

"If you don't want me to, I'll move into the library for the time being."

"Er..."

This said, as if she was an aggressor, Hatoyama took over the magpie nest, will be the Lord to squeeze into the study.

"No, no, no, there's no guest room here, just give me a small room."

No, the man answered very simply

"No."

XiaYe:

Yeah, well, let's move in together.

No matter what, it's still a couple.

Bo Yichen looked at the little woman's unwilling appearance, knowing that she was unwilling, but for now, he had to force her to accept himself as soon as possible.

Because he's afraid -- afraid she'll regret coming back with him.

Thin also Lin looked on the side, only feel to be fed a wave of dog food.

I wish it could go on like this.

From that day on, the house was no longer so quiet.

The servants saw that the gentleman seemed to be back to normal, and the urn in the room was missing.

But for the lady of XiaYe, they are not very familiar, but it seems that she is a very easy to get along with.

That night, XiaYe in the bathroom dilly-dallying, called sister Qin, to confirm when the other side came back.

Then he started talking about something, but he wouldn't hang up the phone.

Qin sister on the other side of the phone was sleepy, and finally asked her with a smile: "Xia Xia, you are not deliberately not hanging up the phone, right?"
A lump in the throat on the XiaYe of being aware of the mind, this, she could not refute.

"I am now... Living in the same room as Bo Yichen, I hid in the bathroom and didn't want to go out."

Qin sister heard this, doze instantly awake.

She laughed. No wonder she wouldn't hang up the phone.

"You can't hide from him like that, he's your husband after all... And just in one room. I don't think Mr. Bo... It's hard for you."

The two words are difficult, and they both know what they mean.

Rao is so, XiaYe or red face.

She dared not think of such a thing, just two people to lie in the same bed, such a thing she felt embarrassed, let alone further intimacy.

Besides, the dream, it left a shadow on her, and she was really afraid of that kind of thing.

"Don't be afraid. Try to face it."

"Emm."

Finally, I hung up the phone, gathered my courage, unscrewed the bathroom door, and walked out.

She wore conservative pajamas, stepped on cotton sandals, and looked very careful, very unfamiliar here.

And Bo Yichen sat on the sofa, reading the book, glancing at the little woman who came out of the bathroom.

She was in there for two hours, and he just sat here and watched for two hours.

I didn't read a single word of the book.

All the attention is on her.

Seeing her walk to the bed with small steps, his thin lips hook up a beautiful curve, finally, close the book, slowly stood up, walked toward her...