Chapter 16: She's still alive

The old streets of Paris, the Tail-lanes.

There are many homeless people and poor 'artists' living here. The daily comings and goings are disorderly and the law is in disorder.

Yikeren had just received a guest. After seeing him off, she came back to clean herself up.

Then she smoked a cigarette and let out a long sigh.

Now she was, one day at a time, no longer the model she had been on stage.

Just the day again sad, somehow survive, as long as not be found by the Bo Yichen......
The doorbell rang, interrupting her thoughts.

She checked the time, let out an expletive, and before she had finished a cigarette, the next guest arrived.

She had no time to breathe, and her body could not bear such intemperance.

The moment she wanted to open the door and turn away the 'visitors', the moment she did not want to open the door, she was completely shaken to the spot!

Thin...

Bo Yichen!

It's too late to close!

The man she had been hiding from for so many years had found her again!

Yikeren turned and tried to run, but Bo Yichen reached out with his long arms and grabbed her long, untidy hair.

It tore through her hair with a sharp pull

'Ah!

Yikeren hissed, but the people around her were homeless and would not pay any attention to her.

Just as if she were a young lady, receiving customers again.

Bo Yichen pressed the woman's head and slammed into the wall.

There wasa "bang" sound, and Yikeren felt dizzy.

Then she fell to the ground, weak.

'Run, keep running!"

Her jaw was caught by the man's fingers, and her eyes met them.

The scarlet in his eyes, undimmed, seemed to devour her the next moment. 'Well... Thin, thin... Don't do this to me..."

At this moment, unable to run, she could only try to impress the man.

"Echo, what you did to Ning Xia, all those years too late, you think you can get away with it? !" Bo Yichen stood up and kicked the woman directly with his foot, causing her to scream with pain.

The assistant, who was watching the scene, did not dare to lose his temper.

In recent years, Bo's mood has always been wrong, sometimes normal, sometimes mad.

But there was no moment more terrifying than this.

He would have tortured this woman to death!

Yikeren vomited blood, her stomach convulsed, and she threw herself on the ground, crying until her face was covered with pain
"Give me a break! Bo Yichen, I once gave everything for you... Will you leave me alone?"

Ever give your all for him?

The man sniffed: "You pay, is to let me personally hurt the Ning Xia? Yikeren, you owe me a life, I want you now!"

With that, Bo Yichen grabbed the woman by the neck.

"No..."

In an instant, though, that sense of suffocation came from all sides.

Yikeren struggled, "Please, let me go..."

Let her go, just this once, even if it means letting her take over.

She just wants to live.

For so many years, she was clinging to life.

"Beg me? What did you do to Ning Xias? Now I want you to suffer a thousand times her pain!" The Bo Yichen who forbore many years of emotion, at this moment, completely crazy.

Even if he committed a crime, he would kill the woman himself!

Just then, Bo Yilin arrived.

When she found the room, she saw her brother strangling Yike.

"Brother! No! "

God, she knew this was going to happen.

After all those years of insanity, don't expect him to have any sense when he finds Yikeren.

Bo Yichen was not moved at all, and even the strength of his hand deepened.

Eke's eyes black, this second she seemed to be dying.

Bo Yilin glared her eyes, not knowing how to stop, think of what, she exclaimed: "Brother! I saw my sister-in-law, she is still alive!"

Suddenly, Bo Yichen shuddered.

Saw... Ning Xia? !

He suddenly released his grip and turned to look at Bo Yilin, a little scarlet in his pupils replaced by shock.

In that second, the relieved Yikeren lost consciousness, fell to the ground and passed out.

Seeing this, the assistant crouched down to check the situation and was relieved to find that the man had just passed out and was not dead.

Just a little, the thin total killed.

"What did you just say?"

Bo Yichen grabbed his sister's arm and asked hurriedly, "Who did you say you saw? !"

Thin Yilin endure the feeling of being scratched, gnash teeth again repeated: "I saw my sister-in-law, she... She's alive."

Although she knows it can't be a Ning Xia in Ningxia, for now, this is all she can use to bring Bo Yichen back to her senses.

"Don't kill anyone, or... You'll never see your sister-in-law again."

Never to see again.

In this case, far more than kill Bo Yichen, but also let him fear.

For a long time, the dark red in his eyes gradually faded, find some sense of the Bo Yichen, thin lips gently open, asked: "Where is she?"