Chapter 27: She's all alone

XiaYe remembered.

All of it, all of the sadness.

Outside the emergency room, she sat in a chair, looking indifferent, and accompanied by her sister Qin, heart fibrillation.

Bo Yichen is still in the emergency room.

And Iko, she died on the spot.

At the moment, the police are asking what, she does not listen to it, like a paper person.

Jean thought she was worried about Bo Yichen, but...

What XiaYe was thinking at the moment was, why hasn't this man died?

Iko was right. Bo Yichen screwed her over.

She's no longer the XiaYe who wanted to die.

Now she has risen from the dead, unwilling to suffer the torture of death again.

And Bo Yichen...

Oh, she remembered everything, and had nothing but hatred for him!

When Bo Yilin arrived, XiaYe was about to leave despite Sister Qin's efforts.

As for Qin sister asked her where she was going, she wouldn't say a word.

"Sister-in-law, brother is still rescuing, where are you going..."

Bo Yilin sensed something was wrong, but XiaYe ignored her.

She stepped forward to block XiaYe's path.

"Sister-in-law, didn't you hear me? Are you worried about your brother, he..."

Just then XiaYe suddenly smiled.

"Why should I worry about him? He'd better be dead, or I'll go to the ends of the earth and hate him."

Bo Yilin's heart gave a shiver!

Better be dead...

Why would my sister-in-law say that? Wait... She noticed something was wrong with XiaYe right now.

Did sister-in-law get her memory back? !

Thinking of this possibility, Bo Yilin covered his mouth and could not make any sound.

After all, can not hide.

"Sister-in-law, you... Why don't you just wait till your brother wakes up? I beg you!"

Bo Yilin is really scared.

Brother in the life and death of unknown, she can not let sister-in-law just go, disappear again.

Otherwise, if my brother knew, he would never live.

But XiaYe...

Hate Bo Yichen!

"Yilin, if he dies, he deserves it. Don't tell me how much he loved me, I feel sick."

XiaYe said, and the smile on his lips grew colder.

"But if he lives, even if his life is great, don't look for me again, forever... I don't even want to see him again."

Think of all the past, every injury, is enough for her to kill this man!

In this way, Bo Yilin watched the woman walk away step by step.

She knew that once the lies were exposed, it would be over.

XiaYe left, and she stood in the hallway, watching the emergency room red light, crying.

In the end, between heaven and earth, she was alone...

...

Qin sister chased XiaYe out, afraid of her accident, has been staring at her.

"Xia Xia, don't scare me... What's the matter with you?"

The accident that happened today is indeed scary, but XiaYe's look at this moment makes her more upset.

It was the first time she had seen such a summer.

XiaYe shook his head and said he was tired.

"Don't move. I'll drive you back."

XiaYe shook his head at the word go back.

"No, I'm not going back to that place."

It's not her home.

"Xia Xia..."

Qin sister do not trust, directly stopped a taxi, with XiaYe on the car, Qin sister only said to go to her hotel now.

XiaYe closed his eyes slowly and did not speak.

Jean took that as a yes.

So, all the way speechless.

Qin sister looked at the mobile phone from time to time, also do not know how thin total rescue situation there, people have nothing.

Why did Xia Xia suddenly... Such indifference.

As if the life or death of the man in the operating room had nothing to do with her.

...

The hospital.

The operation lasted three hours, and Bo Yilin collapsed.

Until the red light went out and the doctor came out of the operating room and told her --

"The injured person is OK, just suffered trauma, right hand fracture, other need to wake up to do observation."

Hearing this, Bo Yilin fell to the ground.

The assistant hurried forward to help her up.

"Miss Bo, the president is fine."

With tears streaming down his face, Bo Yilin nodded.

Just be fine.

Her brother was the only family she had left in the world.

...

Hotel, in the room.

All afternoon, Sister Jean watched XiaYe sitting by the window with nothing but contempt.

Until the phone rang, and it was Bo Yilin on the line.

XiaYe was unmoved and turned a deaf ear.

Qin elder sister saw this, on his own initiative through the phone.

After a few calls, Qin sister face a xi, thin always no big thing.

But when she asked about XiaYe, she was silent.

"She might... It will take time."

On the other side of the phone, Bo Yilin's voice is still hoarse: "I know, you don't tell her about the brother's situation."

Not waiting for Qin sister to ask why, the other party hung up the phone.

Qin sister terrified ran.

Don't you tell XiaYe about Bo in general?

She looked at the motionless woman sitting by the window and pressed her lips.

Looking at XiaYe, he doesn't seem to care.

What the hell is this all about?

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Qin sister opened the door and saw the police find them.

At the hospital, XiaYe wouldn't say anything, and the police thought she was unstable, so they let her rest for now.

I'm supposed to be here asking for information.

After all, in this incident, the perpetrator died suddenly on the spot, and Bo was still in a coma.

Only XiaYe, the victim, knows what happened.

"XiaYe, are you now... Can you make a statement?"

Jean thinks XiaYe still doesn't care about anyone.

Have no desire to

The woman turned her head, looked at the policeman and nodded slightly.

And so, as a matter of course, the police asked for information.

XiaYe told us everything he knew, and the scene was there for all to see.

Only when the police asked the perpetrator Iko what he had against her, she was silent.

After a moment, XiaYe shook his head.

"I don't know, me and her... I don't know him at all."

Not at all.

XiaYe was right about that.

Both years ago and now.

She and Iko were never supposed to know each other.

But because a man turned her into a love rival with a woman she'd never met.

"But we understand that she is your husband Bo Yichen's... Ex-girlfriend."

"No, that's not my husband. We broke up years ago."

Policeman:...

This question, which seems to be a marital one, has nothing to do with this case.

But looking at the victim, the police inexplicably felt that she was sad.

I don't know what it feels like.

"Thank you for your cooperation."

After the police left, Qin sister looked at XiaYe, hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Xia Xia, Miss Bo called just now and said..."

"I see."

Not waiting for Qin sister to speak, XiaYe dark eyes color.

She knew what Jean was going to say, and she guessed that the man...

It won't be that easy to die.

That afternoon, she really thought, if Bo Yichen died, if he died, then she...

Will you forgive him.

The truth is, she overthought it.

He's not dead.

And she, she doesn't have to force herself to forgive.