Chapter 18:She forgets him

At this moment, Ningxia tries to regain her sanity, suppressing her fear, and reason with this man. But apparently, the man didn't listen.

Warm fingers brushed her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, and at last he smiled and kissed her lips again "My Xia, my Xia."

This time, Ningxia began to struggle frantically, because she saw the color of danger in men's eyes. "Get out of here! Don't touch me! "

The sudden fear, sweeping through all her senses.

"No -!"

she cried, tears falling in uncontrolled drops.

Bo Yichen looked at the woman's resistance, unmoved.

Just as she was angry, angry with him.

He took her in his arms, threw her down on the bed, rolled over --

"Xia Xia, I was wrong, forgive me."

Wrong, forgive.

But by behaving in a way that violates and hurts her!

Ningxia collapsed and cried, "Help!"

Who can help her...

The woman's hoarse voice penetrated full, living in the next door sister Qin, was ready to go out, heard the voice from the next door, the heart under a tight.

Oops, Ningxia!

At the same time, Bo Yilin and her assistant, who had arrived at the hotel later, were also outside the room.

"Brother!

"Ningxia! "

"Thin Yilin and Qin sister's voice sounded at the same time, and the two people on the bed, a panic, a loss of control to the extreme.

"Let me go!"

When Ningxia saw someone coming, he opened his mouth and bit the man's arm.

Bo Yichen felt the pain in his arm, so clear.

It was a trance, not a dream.

She was really alive, right in front of his eyes.

Seeing the man released his shackles on her, Ningxia stumbled out of bed and ran to hide behind Qin sister, sobbing.

Thin also Lin looked at the woman this grievance appearance, helpless help forehead.

She knew that a moment does not look at the elder brother, it is done.

No sooner had she told Bo Yichen about Ningxia than he arrived. She could not catch up with him. Another step later, I am afraid Ningxia will hate brother.

Bo Yichen clenched his hand at his side. After recovering his emotions, he closed his eyes and gasped. Turn around and look at the woman hiding behind someone else.

"Sorry, I lost it for a moment."

This apology, it's not sincere.

At least in Ningxia, it is sophistry!

"Elder brother, I have told you, she may not be sister-in-law, just looks like, how do you..."

Bo Yilin helplessly at the same time, but also very sorry to look at the scared Ningxia.

"Ningxia, I'm sorry, my brother... Miss my sister-in-law too much, so..."

Ningxia knew what Bo Yilin was going to say, but she would not accept such an apology!