Chapter 13:The Bones

Dark clouds press down on the city, and heavy rain slopes down.

The river sea rising tide, Ben quiet place, now surrounded by the police cordon.

Passers-by holding umbrellas, curious probe to look at this side.

I do not know what happened, is it someone fell into the sea?

"Mr. Bo, the man you are looking for may have committed suicide by jumping into the sea..." On the police side, a search and rescue boat has been sent to look for him.

But with bad weather, heavy rain overnight and dangerous high tide, I'm afraid...

The man is doomed.

A man who intends to die cannot survive when he falls into a vast ocean.

Bo Yichen looked at the vast sea and clenched his hands at his sides.

His eyes flinched at the policeman's words, and the next moment he had a backhand grip on the officer's collar.

“She won't die!”

The man's voice was screaming loudly, and Bo Yilin stood to one side, horrified by her brother's action.

She tried to stop him, but it was as if he could not hear anyone. His eyes were extremely red.
"Brother! Don't be like that..."

Bo Yilin, her eyes red, cried and shook her head, trying to regain a shred of her brother's sanity.

Bo Yichen was breathing fast, the wind whistling and howling in her ears.

The rain was beating down on his face, and his pretty face was now just ashes.

Suddenly, he let go.

The policeman, free and unprovoked, went to direct the search and rescue.

"No... She's not going to die."

The man mumbles, his steps retreating.

Bo Yilin knew that her brother could not accept it. Even she herself would not accept it.
"Even death, I also want to see the body!"

Bo Yichen did not believe it, did not believe that the woman would die.

If she died, her hatred for him.

She would have avenged him!

So, she didn't die.

It must not be.

...

The salvage and rescue work has not stopped for half a month.

Even though it was known that no one could be found.

You know, the odds of survival are very, very low.

Even if they do, it's a body.

But Bo Yichen did not give up, even after the police had declared Xia Ye dead, his bones no longer exist.

He didn't believe she was dead.

Every day, he goes out to sea by himself, looking for every part of the sea.

At first, Bo Yilin accompanied him.

But later, Bo Yilin resigned.

Have to recognize the fact in front of reality.

13, Xia Ye is dead, dead is dead.

No matter what her brother clung to, she did not want him to deceive himself.

"Brother! Stop clinging, sister-in-law she's dead, she's dead!"

Bo Yichen silent, eyes still looking at the sea, unwilling to give up.

But his body could not stand it any longer.

Bo Yilin did not want to lose his sister-in-law, and then lose brother, she called to him red eyes –

"Bo Yichen, you sober up!"

"Xia Ye died, you look at now, who else in the search and rescue? You don't torture yourself, even if you die, Xia Ye can not come back!"

“I beg you, stop torturing yourself!”

"......"

The girl's heart-wrenching cries did not let Bo Yichen move.

At this moment, his brain seemed paralyzed.

All he could think about was finding someone.

One day without one, he looks for a year.
If he cannot find it for a year, he will search for a lifetime.

...

It turns out that what he had been thinking all his life was just a joke.

A few days later, the police contacted Bo Yichen.

He said a skeleton had been found on the other side of the sea.

The police weren't talking about bodies, they weren't talking about people, they were talking about Skeletal remains.

Yes, a month in the sea, the body had already become a skeleton.

Sea creatures devour the body, where is half an inch intact?

In the morgue, under the white cloth, no one can recognize the remains as they were when they were alive.

The police opened the white cloth, thin Yilin scared to cover her eyes, heart pain sour.

And thin Yichen looked directly at this pair of bones, step by step closer, unusually calm.

But the more so, thin Yilin knew, brother more abnormal.

"Elder brother..."

She moved her lips, but didn't know what to say.

There was no use in saying anything now.

What he was clinging to before, is now in front of him.

God forbid he should deceive himself again.

"Sorry for your loss, Mr. Bo."

The policeman bowed his head and sighed helplessly.

Although I knew the outcome would be like this, but Mr. Bo's love for a month is there for all to see.

I don't know what happened to them, why this woman killed herself.

But I think it must have been someone important to Mr. Bo.

Thin Yichen hook lips, listening to the loss of four words, eyes dim.

He did not say a word, stooping to pick up the bones...