Chapter 4: His Sister Woke Up

When the summer night woke up again, she found herself in the Bo family's basement.

With a creak, the door opened, and the blazing light made it impossible for her to open her eyes.

Cold fingers squeezed her chin, and the man sneered, "So you can still cry? A cruel and heartless woman like you, do you understand sadness and tears?"

Summer night fiercely slapped away his hand, filled with hatred as she glared at him and shouted, "You're the cold-blooded one with a wolf's heart and dog's lungs! Bo Yichen, I hate you, I hate you for life!"

"Hate me? What right do you have to hate me? It was you who caused my sister to become a vegetable, why can't I seek revenge against you?"

As Bo Yichen spoke, he slapped her hard.

The summer night groaned, her face swelling again from the blow.

"I didn't do it, I didn't do it! Why won't you believe me, Bo Yanchen? Are you blind?"
"Shut up!"

The man was furious, how dare she call him blind.

The phone rang, Bo Yichen answered it, what, Yulin woke up? I'll come over right away!"

Bo Yichen's face suddenly changed, extremely happy at the news.

He glanced at the barely conscious summer night and coldly said, "Yulin woke up, and I will let her personally testify against you!"

The summer night heard this and smiled silently.

Before she fell unconscious, all she could think was...

Yulin woke up, that's great.

Finally, someone can prove her innocence.

……

Bo Yichen rushed to the hospital without stopping, and as soon as he reached the door of the ward, he heard a weak cry from a girl inside. It was Yilin! In a state of emergency, he kicked open the door and saw three men holding his sister down on the bed, touching her inappropriately.

"Stop!"

Bo Yichen shouted angrily and charged towards them.

In just a few seconds, he had beaten up the three bullies and they were begging for mercy.

"Brother..."

Yilin weakly called out, and Bo Yichen immediately picked her up.

"Yilin..." He was heartbroken as he quickly called for a doctor.

Fortunately, she was not seriously injured and only needed rest due to her weak condition upon waking up.

Bo Yichen finally calmed down, but his anger did not subside. He carried his sister out and looked at his assistant standing outside the door.

His stern gaze scanned the three bullies and he said in a deep voice, "Take them back, I will personally interrogate them."

"Yes, sir!" replied the assistant.

……
Bo Yichen hurriedly left while holding his younger sister, unaware of the presence of a pair of eyes watching their every move from the shadows of the room.

After everyone had left, Yi Keren emerged from the darkness, a smug and malicious smile on her lips.

Luckily, she had come prepared and had planted a spy within the hospital.

She had arranged this act before Bo Yichen had arrived.

"You will soon taste the true meaning of despair on this summer night,"

Yi Keren laughed wildly.

Bo Yichen won't allow that kind of thing to happen to Xia Ye again unless he's pushed to this extent...