Chapter 5: You are truly vicious

Back at the Bo family, Bo Yichen carried his little sister back to their room.

Looking at his delicate sister, his heart couldn't stop aching.

"Yilin, it's all because of me that you're in this situation. Don't worry, I will avenge you."

Bo Yilin was semi-conscious, but she faintly heard her brother talking about revenge.

Her heart inexplicably panicked, and she instinctively grabbed Bo Yichen's hand.

"Brother, no..."

"Yilin, don't be afraid! I will make Xia Ye pay a painful price!"

Xia Ye?

Why did her brother want to seek revenge against Xia Ye?

Bo Yilin struggled to open her eyes and weakly said, "Xia Ye...she didn't..."

Bo Yichen watched his sister struggle to speak and felt even more heartbroken.

He noticed the marks on her wrist from a man's grasp, and his anger surged.

"Yilin, rest well. I'll come back to keep you company later."

Bo Yilin wanted to stop her brother, but couldn't.

However, her body was too weak, and after murmuring a few words, she fell into a deep sleep.

Bo Yichen went downstairs, where his assistant had brought three thugs.

The three men knelt on the ground, trembling and begging for mercy, "Mr. Bo, please spare us! We know we were wrong. Someone instructed us to do this. We were forced to take people’s money, and we won't do it again."

Bo Yichen's eyes flashed with bloody red.

"Speak up! Who ordered you to do this?"

……

The door of the basement was opened again.

Xia Ye had just woken up and was covered in injuries. She squinted her eyes and looked at Bo Yichen as he walked in.

His eyes were almost eating her alive.

She was surprised and wondered if something had happened to Yi Lin.

Just then, three men followed Bo Yichen and knelt in front of her with a guilty look. Xia Ye felt confused and frightened.

"Miss Xia, we won't take your money anymore! If we had known that she was Mr. Bo's sister, even if we had a hundred times the courage, we wouldn't dare to do anything to her."

Xia Ye was out of breath and asked them, "What are you talking about? I don't know you. What did you do to Yi Lin?"

"How dare you ask that!" Bo Yichen stepped forward, "If I hadn't arrived in time, Yilin would have been violated by them!"

Xiaye was shocked at the word 'violated'.

"Xiaye, you have hurt someone using this method, and now you are not even sparing my sister. You are truly of a serpent's heart!"

"Her? How could it be her? She has been locked up here and has never gone out," Xiaye protested.

"No, I didn't do it! How could I harm Yilin? And Irean, it's not me who did it, I am innocent!"

"Innocent?" Bo Yichen sneered, grabbing her neck. "Every time I see you with your pathetic look, it makes me sick! I have given you a chance, but you refuse to change!"

After speaking, Bo Yichen cruelly threw her to the ground.

Turning to the three thugs, he said with a cruel smile, "Don't you like these dirty methods? Today, I'll let you have a taste of it!"

Xiaye was shocked at the words. She couldn't believe that he said such things.

She desperately struggled and resisted, but was pressed down by someone.

Turning her head, she looked at Bo Yichen with pleading eyes, hoarsely saying, "Bo Yichen, stop them! There is your child in my belly!"

Bo Yichen's eyes narrowed, and he glared at Xiaye with even sharper eyes.

Coldly and deliberately, he said, "I don't even want this child! Who knows whose child it really is?"

These words were like a sharp knife, stabbing into Xiaye's heart.

She looked at the man's indifferent face with anger and despair, and her heart bled……