Chapter 7:I will not let you die

Bo Yichen couldn't believe what he heard!

"What did you say? Say it again! ' He grabbed his sister's arm and wondered if he was hearing voices?

Thin Yilin eat pain frown, look at the front of the big brother, stomp way: "What I said is true!"

"Do you remember why I had a car accident? The Iko tried to kill me because I overheard her talking on the phone! '

Bo Yichen shook his head subconsciously, but in his heart he was panicked.

"Impossible, why would she do that!"

'Because she had planned it herself!' "Bo Yilin gritted his teeth and roared, hoping to let his brother wake up.

"You make it clear!"

"I still remember visiting her in the hospital the day it happened. Only to hear her say on the phone that she was the one who had her sister-in-law kidnapped and wanted to humiliate her!"

Bo Yilin shudders. "That way, my sister-in-law can't stay with you, and I can take her place! But I didn't expect something to go wrong in the middle, the man was not caught, and they couldn't agree on the price, so the kidnapper retaliated against the Ikko and insulted her."

Bo Yilin recalled that day, could not help but shudder –

"I was very surprised when I heard that and wanted to tell you about it right away. But the Iko found out. She had me chased and tried to run me over!”

The accident wasn't an accident. It was Chigoko's murder!

"Don't you understand, brother? It was Iko who made all this, and you have wronged your sister-in-law!" Thin Yilin angry and self-blame toward thin Yichen roar, right, self-blame! If she could wake up earlier, sister-in-law would not experience such things, all this is to blame her!

Bo Yichen froze to the spot, looking at her crying sister, her mind was like an explosion, and she was at a loss.

He constantly shook his head, unable to accept the fact that also Lin said.

The Ikos he remembered were not such women...

"I swear to God, what was said today is true! I'm sorry, brother, I'm sorry!" Bo Yilin beat himself, sobbing.

And Bo Yichen hair cold, turned to look at the ground dead summer night.

With just one look, Bo Yichen hated it to death.

What on earth did he do? !

"Ambulance, quick, call an ambulance!"

The man shouted, then bent over, picked up the summer night, ran out the door...

...

In the hospital.

The blinding red light was on, and Bo Yichen stood at the door of the operating room, staring at the two closed doors, his hands shaking on both sides.

His expensive suit, stained with blood and smudges, smelled foul.

As the closed door swung open, he hurried forward, grabbed the doctor's clothes, and asked, "How is she? Why has she not come out for so long?"

"Mr. Bo, you calm down first. The baby can't be saved. The uterus is badly damaged. The situation is very critical."

The doctors said, all feeling sorry for the woman on the operating table
"Now we must have a subtotal hysterectomy to save our lives."

It was the first time doctors had seen a patient in such a state of suffering.

And now he said every word, like a thunder, hard to beat Bo Yichen's heart.

The man looked at the paper handed to him, the cold words reflected in his eyes, waiting for his decision.

At that moment, he remembered that he was the husband of the summer night.

But he had never been a husband for a day. How cruel he was as an executioner!

"If I lose my uterus... Is there any hope for the sister-in-law to live?" Bo Yilin could not stop shaking her head and crying, but at present, if she did not do so, her sister-in-law would die. Bo Yichen looked at her sister's face, as if it were a summer night.

She had cried to him for mercy many times and vowed to him that she had never hurt anyone. However, he refused to believe every word she said, every time to her heart, make up for the most ruthless knife.

Bo Yichen picked up the pen and stamped his name. Watching the doctor disappear through the door, he felt weak all over.

...

In the operating room, on a dark summer night, she heard someone talking. Her whole body was light, as if she was suspended in midair. "Preparing for the hysterectomy." Hysterectomy surgery...

As the broken pieces of her mind began to emerge, she remembered what had happened.
This world was no longer worth her while.

Her parents died, her husband took her as an enemy, and she woke up to a constant stream of torture.

She doesn't want to face everything anymore. Let her die like this!

"The patient's blood pressure dropped dramatically, her heart rate slowed down, and she didn't want to live!"

"Strong heart shots..."

The doctor's anxious voice was in her ear, and she could no longer make out what was said.

Her mind drifted into a deep sleep, unwilling to wake up.

There was a loud bang, and she thought she heard the man's voice
'You must not die on a summer night! Open your eyes and look at me. I won't let you die, I won't! '