Chapter 8:Is not out of the woods yet

She heard someone calling her, but...

Her heart hurt so much that her whole body seemed to be torn to pieces! Why is it so hard to die?

...

Bo Yichen slumped to the ground, looking at the dying woman on the operating table, his eyes lost.

At this moment, what emerges in his mind is the moment of first meeting with the summer night –

At that time, his mother was very ill and getting worse and worse.

When Bo Yichen came to the hospital to visit his mother, he entered the ward and saw the back of a strange woman.

It was a summer night.

She sat by the hospital bed talking with her mother, who seemed very happy.

"Yichen, you have come. Let me introduce you. It's a summer night."

Summer night stood up, shy low head, seems to have a bit nervous, hands wringing the skirt, whispered hello.

Bo Yichen took a look at her and nodded coldly, which was a greeting.

Although he did not know Xia Night, but from his mother's attitude can see some clues, so there is no good attitude to her.

Thin mother feinted anger, stared at him, then took the summer night's hand and said: "You don't know with him in general, he is like this. But later if you do my daughter-in-law, he dares to do so to you, I will help you support."

The girl heard the words, the face slightly red, a little embarrassed: "Aunt don't joke, I have something to do, go first, come to see you another day." In this way, in a hurry, she shy shy, so slip away.

And he, never care.

Later, however, he had a fight with his mother over this woman named Summer Night
At that time, his mother had a deep prejudice against the Ikos, and she loved Summer Night.
"Xiaoxia is a very nice girl. She is well-informed and generous."

"Mom, I already have a girlfriend. I wouldn't think of anyone else but Lovely."

'That little model, Iko, is after your money! Believe mom's vision, Xiao Xia is the most suitable for you."

"Mom..."

"Yichen, Mom's days are numbered! I have been dragging this sick body, just to be able to drink a cup of daughter-in-law tea, do you really want to let mother die in peace?"

"......"

That day, as soon as he came out of the hospital, he called the Ikos.

He wanted to fulfill his mother's last wish and let her drink her daughter-in-law's tea.

He wanted Iko to give up her work and let her get closer to her mother and gain her affection.
But the Ikko who got the call refused to –

At the time, she was preparing for a Supermodel contest, and if she won, she would be inducted into the ranks of supermodels, a chance she had longed for. "But isn't our marriage as good as a contest?" At that time, his heart was cold.

And the Ikos told him –

"Yichen, you must believe that I love you deeply. I promise you, I will come back after this competition and marry you right away!"

It was the last time the two spoke, and the next day the Iko was on a plane to Paris.

But Bo's condition deteriorated sharply that day.

She clutched her son's hand tightly and looked at him eagerly.

The young and energetic Bo Yichen, in order to fulfill her mother's wish, is also angry with the choice of Yike.

He resolutely agreed to his mother's entreaties, and held a quick wedding with the summer night.

On the wedding night, Xia night sat on the wedding bed, waiting for him.

She never thought that she was actually married to Bo Yichen.

In fact, she had met him a long time before and was attracted by him at first sight. But they had never socialized, and she still thought it was a dream when she heard from her parents that the Bo family came to propose.

In the perturbed and happy waiting, she heard the door was opened the sound, a wine smell of the Bo Yichen walked in.

She was at a loss when the man threw the document in his hand in front of her and said without expression, "You should know that this marriage is not what I want. You want to be a young granny in the Bo family, I'll let you. But the time is only three years, sign this agreement, three years later I will set you free."

At that moment, Summer Night was shocked.

She had no idea that the marriage she had been looking forward to for a long time would result in an agreement.

She quivered and asked, "Why? If you don't like me, you don't have to marry me!”

“Don't you know why we got married?”Bo Yichen looked at her with an ironic smile on the corner of his lips.

It was painful to see his sneering smile on a summer night.

Bo Yichen left her a cold back and turned away.

From that day on, Xia Night and Bo Yichen became the closest strangers.

They fell in love with each other in front of Bo's mother, but were cold behind them. Until half a month later, thin mother died, he no longer need to disguise, completely ignore her.

Had they not been drunk that day, perhaps they would have been, as agreed, just strangers When Bo Yichen, painfully drunk after his mother's death, takes care of him that night, he sees it as an Ikko and naturally has sex with her.

That night, summer night heart is very bitter, listen to her husband called someone else's name, she is not heartache?

But the real pain, is half a year later, the return of the Iko people.

The Ikko came back from abroad, pestering Bo Yichen under the banner of old love, and he...
After all, he is deeply in love with Ikko.

And all this, summer night know, but she still chose to endure, silently accept everything. The entanglement of the three people continued until the incident of Ikko people being insulted happened, and Bo Yichen was blinded by anger, which led to the tragedy behind.

Perhaps from the very beginning, he ignored the existence of summer night and ignored...

Her love for him.

As his mother said, Yike loved his money, summer night love, just Bo Yichen.

Thinking back to this moment, Bo Yichen was pulled out of the operating room by the medical staff –

A moment later, the doctor came out.

He said: "The patient is not out of danger yet. The next three days are critical. Whether she wakes up or not depends on her luck."