Chapter 25: She Won't Get pregnant Again

The next morning, XiaYe woke up from sleep.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a naked man on his side, looking at her tenderly.

Her face turned suddenly red at the thought of last night.

Oh, my God, she's...

The little woman is like a girl with spring, pulling the quilt to cover her face, afraid to see the man's eyes at the moment.

He just looked at her. It was so... Embarrassed.

Bo Yichen watched her shy, chuckling and pulling down the covers to reveal the woman's little head.

His warm breath was close to her, to each other, but a fraction of the distance.

"Shy, huh?"

XiaYe:...

No one asked so directly.

"No, no..."

What's she -- what's she got to be shy about?

Bo Yichen couldn't help laughing. What a lovely little wife he was.

Seeing the smile on the corner of the man's lips, XiaYe knew he was being played.

She gritted her teeth and turned her head to one side, ignoring him.

This man is a real pain in the ass.

"All right, no more teasing."

Bo Yichen touched the bridge of the woman's nose with his belly, leaned down and kissed her forehead, and said, "I have a news conference today, and you need to come with me."

She was only announced to the public that she was still alive, and today she needs to make an official appearance.

XiaYe, who knew about the arrangement yesterday, nodded.

As long as he's with her, she's not afraid.

Was about to open the quilt, but remembered that he had no clothes to cover.

XiaYe wrapped himself in the covers and was about to get out of bed...

Halt!

"That..."

Bo Yichen put on his shirt and looked back at the tensed woman sitting on the bed.

He raised his eyebrows. "Huh?"

XiaYe blushed for a moment. How could she say that?

"You seemed last night... There's no birth control."

This, this is a big problem, need attention!

First of all, she and he have just been in close contact, although accepted husband and wife, but now have to be careful about this kind of thing.

The second is that

She's just starting her career. She can't get pregnant yet.

Bo Yichen realized what she was thinking, heavy under her eyes.

The original injury, the passing child, the doctor recommended subtotal hysterectomy.

She's not gonna get pregnant again.

But not all the uterus, so she's still like a normal woman, every month...

Now that she has lost her memory, she naturally has no doubts about her physical problems.

XiaYe sat motionless on the bed, waiting for the man to respond.

She frowned at Bo Yichen's silence.

What does silence mean?

He doesn't want a baby, does he?

XiaYe lips pressed, if so, what she should choose.

"I..."

The woman looked down and said, "I'm not ready right now."

Not ready to be a mom.

Bo Yichen's eyes flashed with pain, thinking of the children he had killed one by one.

He and her kids.

There won't be any more.

"Sorry, I'll pay attention next time."

I don't want her to think, I don't want her to know the truth.

"So this time... Did you buy me medicine?"

Medicine.

Such words, once again hurt Bo Yichen's heart.

She looked at him with such innocent eyes, and he couldn't tell her the truth.

Xia Xia, even if you come back to me, I can't make up for the damage caused by the past.

"No medicine. You're safe."

Safety period?

XiaYe shook his head.

"No, I've never been good with my periods... And every time it's weird and it hurts."

If she didn't hate the hospital, Jean would have taken her for a checkup.

Every time she comes to that, she has to give up half her life.

Little did she know that her unintentional words made Bo Yichen more distressed.

Deep inside, that voice is screaming --

Xia Xia, don't say another word.

Stop reminding me of the evil I used to be!

This time, Bo Yichen slowly moved closer to her and picked her up the next second.

Then he took her in his arms and went to the bathroom.

XiaYe pressed his lips, unable to understand what the man was thinking.

Is he angry?

But it doesn't look like it.

It is said that a woman's heart is under the sea needle, but how does she feel that Mr. Bo's mind is more difficult to guess?

...

Iko, wrapped in a dirty rag, walked down the deserted alley.

She went limp and finally collapsed to the ground.

Finally, finally let her escape...

Hate was what held her last breath!

"XiaYe, this time... I want you dead!"