Chapter 11:Real Relief

In the following three days, Bo Yichen did not come to the ward again.

Naturally, even if he did come, she would not see him.

Bo Yichen often stood outside the hospital room, just secretly glance at the person on the bed, heart ache.

Thin Yilin looked at the brother who only dared to keep outside the ward all day, the heart naturally felt bad, but...

Big mistake has been made, that inhuman torture.

She wouldn't have forgiven it in her place.

"Sister-in-law, you stop torturing yourself like this and eat some."

For three consecutive days, I did not eat or drink on Xia Yes. I was determined to die. In the face of thin Yilin sent porridge, she did not eat a bite, turning a blind eye.

Finally, rely on nutrient solution, barely survive these three days.

Out of the ward, the doctor looked at the man, shook his head, and said: "Go on like this, the body can not endure."

Bo Yichen would not know, but now in the Xia Ye with such a way to die, even if the strong input to her nutrition solution to save life, she can also in his attention when, suicide. He was really scared.

Her determination to die made him dare not close his eyes for a second, fearing that the next moment would bring news of her death.

...

In the ward, Bo Yilin looked at the Xia Ye live like a puppet, she did not know how to persuade.

Thinking of something, she brightened up and told the person on the bed: "Sister-in-law, your parents' tombstones... My brother has had it rebuilt. The new cemetery has been chosen in a good place. He knows it was wrong before."
This time, Bo Yilin finally saw a slight change in the Xia Ye face.

I saw Xia Ye slowly turned his head, looked at her, moved dry lips, asked:
"Where." This is the three days, Xia Ye opened her mouth to say the first words.

Bo Yilin immediately smiled and said, "The Far Hill Cemetery, it is the best cemetery."

The best cemetery.

Dark eyes on Xia Ye, no matter how good the cemetery?

People are dead, and even after death, tombstones are smashed, disturbing the peace.

Did the man think that by doing all this she would forgive him?

Oh.

Xia Ye lip Angle on a seemingly have no smile, plated cold.

"I want to go and see."

To see my parents, one last time.

Thin Yilin immediately got up, "Good, I will let brother......"

But wait for the thin Yilin will say, Xia Ye cold interrupted: "Don't tell him."

Thin Yilin froze, looking at a listless woman, suddenly silence dare not speak.

Not tell her brother?

But my sister-in-law is like this...

"I don't want to see him, much less in front of my parents."

The attitude of Xia Ye, firm.

She looked up at the girl standing in front of her and knew what Bo Yilin was worried about. "Either I go alone, or you stay with me and keep it a secret."

Thin Yilin embarrassed to see the direction outside the ward, sister-in-law this attitude, she did not dare not agree.

She thought, maybe after the sister-in-law has been to the cemetery, can see past a little, think through some.

Anyway, it was better than being a wooden man.

"All right, but promise me you won't think otherwise."

Xia Ye silence, not a word.

What other thoughts could she have now.

The woman's lip Angle pulled out a smile, voice hoarse: "You don't want me to die, take me to the cemetery."

In the end, Bo Yilin agreed.

In the afternoon, she came out of the ward and saw Bo Yichen at the end of the corridor. After hesitating, she slowly walked up to the man.

"Brother..."

Bo Yichen turned, his face gaunt and his eyes red. It seemed that he had not left here for three days.

The man's voice was husky. "How is she?"

"My sister-in-law said she was hungry and wanted some snacks from the north of the city." Heard this, thin Yichen body one Zheng, immediately eyes across a touch of color.

She said so, is willing to live, is it?

'Yes, I'll do it at once.'

At that note, the man turned and walked quickly away.

Thin Yilin looked at the elder brother away figure, heart uneasy, she pinched the mobile phone,ready to.

If something, immediately call my brother.

...

In this way, Xia Ye after changing clothes, and thin also Lin out of the hospital.

As they got into the car, her face was still pale and bloodless.

Bo Yilin put her hands tightly on the woman's arm and asked the driver to drive to the cemetery.

Arriving at the cemetery, she supported Xia Night and walked up the steps step by step to the new tomb.

Her parents' tombstones were in sight.

Xia Ye looking at the name on the tombstone, eyes a sour.

"Dad, mom, unfilial daughter to see you."

Thin Yilin standing on the side, listen to Xia Ye so said himself, her face showing distressed color.

"Yilin..."

"Eh?"

"I came in such a hurry that I forgot to buy my mother's favorite hibiscus flowers."
Bo Yilin looked at the tombstone. It was too desolate.

She thought of something and said: "There is a flower shop outside the cemetery. I will buy it. You are not well.

Xia Ye slightly nod, then smiled at her: "Thank you."

Thin Yilin go far, Xia Ye lip Angle smile light, looking at the tombstone, she low whisper:
"Mom and dad, I finally... Can be relieved."

This time, it was real relief.

No one would ever hurt her again.

"I miss you..."
...

Bo Yilin bought a bunch of fresh hibiscus flowers. When she returned to the cemetery, where was the figure of a woman?
"Sister-in-law!”

She immediately panicked, too late to think, directly took out the mobile phone, immediately to call the Bo Yichen.

Call through that moment, thin Yilin almost cried out –

"Elder brother, sister-in-law disappeared!"

On the other side, is to buy a snack, ready to go back to the hospital's Bo Yichen received a phone call, after hearing this, holding the snack in his hands, fell to the ground.

She was gone!

Isn't she in the hospital?

For a moment, he was in a panic.

She couldn't see him, she...

Can't die!