Chapter 15:Not a normal person, many years

Four years, but very quickly.

In recent years, Bo Yilin has become an outstanding designer.

She was originally studying this major and would have achieved great success if she hadn't been lying in a vegetative state for several years.

Now she is in France as a guest of a design show.

Only when she arrived in France did she learn that Mr. Bo was also in town.

The assistant told her that he seemed to have found the whereabouts of the Ikko and was hiding in Paris.

Bo Yilin is naturally shocked.

After all these years of searching, she thought the Ikos would never reappear.

I didn't think that woman was bold enough to hide out in Paris.

But now, she couldn't leave tonight's show, and she was worried that her brother would lose control of his emotions, so she told her assistant to keep an eye on him.

After all...

Bo Yichen has not been a normal person for many years.

Because of fear that Bo Yichen will use illegal means to hurt the Yike people, so tonight's show, Bo Yilin absented herself.

Until near the end of the show, one of the final models walked onto the runway.
For a split second, Ms. Bo noticed the model's appearance.

At that moment, she stood up from her seat in shock“Sister-in-law!”

The beautiful woman in the blue dress looked just like the dead Xia Ye!

How could it be!

Standing on the runway, the model who was making a splash noticed something different and looked at Bo Yilin sitting in the audience.

He rushed up to the stage regardless of the image and held her hand.

"Sister-in-law, is it really you? !"

Ning Xing Frowning, sister-in-law?

Who is it?

Bo Yilin was so excited at this moment that she almost cried. She really did not think that one day she could see the dead Xia Ye again.

Just why, she looked at his eyes at this moment, so strange.

Such an international fashion show, to the famous people in the design circle, to see this scene, everyone is confused and stunned.

What is the situation?

Ning Xing looked around. It was the first time she had seen such a situation since she walked the show.

“That... Have you mistaken me for someone else, miss?”

She tried to free herself from his grip, but he clung on for dear life.

Bo Yilin was asked by this speechless for a moment.

Why did my sister-in-law...

Why don't you know her?

The moment Bo Yilin let go, Ning Xing heard the backstage agent's call, she hurriedly pulled up her long dress, turned around and walked back backstage at a brisk pace.

And the scene, because thin Yilin is out of control, and into the discussion.

...

Backstage, lounge.

The agent asks, "What's going on? Do you know the daughter of the Bo Group?"

The Daughter of the Bo Family...

Ningxia Zheng Ran, is that in the design circle these two years fire designer?
But, she does not know ah.

Women shake their heads and look strange.

And not for a while, thin Yilin came to the background.

Apparently at this moment, thin Yilin found a trace of reason, she walked into the lounge, see has not changed the dress of the woman.

The other side noticed her, too. They looked at each other for a long time without saying anything.

Seeing this, the agent smiled and asked, "Miss Bo, do you want to see Ningxia for anything?" Ningxia.

A completely unfamiliar name.

Thin also Lin Zheng Ran, and then find his voice, faint asked: "Ningxia?"

Ningxia looked at each other, slightly nod, back to smile: "It is me."

Thin also Lin Mou color dark, is Ningxia, not Xia Ye.

It's just... Why in this world, there are people who look so much alike?

"Sorry, I mistook you for someone else just now, so I lost control and thought you were me... Dead sister-in-law."

Hearing the explanation, Ningxia pursed her lips. So it was, and no one else could blame her. "It doesn't matter, I don't mind."

Bo Yilin slowly walked towards the woman in blue dress, although she knew that her sister- in-law had died and her ashes were still in her brother's room at the moment, accompanying her day and night. It could not be the person in front of her.

But...

She couldn't help but wonder about this man named Ningxia.

"You are a model?"

"HMMM." Ningxia nodded, then looked at the broker beside her, not knowing what else to say.

Seeing this, the manager immediately added: "Ningxia has never seen a big occasion before. Today's show is her first time on the international stage in a real sense."
"No wonder."

Thin Yilin low furan these two words, no wonder have not seen before, the original is a rookie. Just then, her mobile phone rang, was the assistant sent a message.

Inside is the location, Bo Yichen has arrived in Paris, where he is now, maybe...
That's where the Ikos are!

Thinking of what would happen next, Bo Yilin had no time to think more about it before she rushed to this place.

It was just...

"Miss Ningxia, can I have your contact information?"

"Eh?"

Ningxia was perplexed. Although the other party had mistaken him for someone else, it was a little strange to ask for contact information so suddenly.

Bo Yilin rolled her eyes and suddenly found her answer: "Well, I'm designing a jewelry recently. I was on the runway just now, and I thought your image matched the model image I was looking for."

Ningxia:...
No matter how it sounds, it doesn't seem to be true. She mistook herself for someone else on the runway just now, why would she think about it?

But agents in Ningxia don't care about that.

The present Miss Bo is a senior designer. If you can represent her designs and walk on the runway, the road of modeling in Ningxia will be opened up in an instant.
So without thinking, she replied for Ningxia: "Of course, it is our honor to be the first choice of Miss Bo's model."

In this way, Bo Yilin successfully got the model's Ningxia business card.

She didn't have a chance to talk to Ningxia any more as she was rushing to find Bo.

Until the people left, Ningxia still froze in place, did not react for a long time.

"Ningxia, you are so lucky! Once you know Miss Bo, you will have no shortage of endorsements and resources."

In the modeling world, resources are also needed.

And Ningxia as a newcomer, such an opportunity, not ordinary people can meet.

Seeing the broker so happy, Ningxia can not say their own mood is good or bad.

It would be nice to go to the next level.

It's just...

She gradually darkens the color of her eyes, can not say the feeling, this miss Bo also gave her a familiar feeling.