𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐎𝐡 𝐒𝐨 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"In your eyes, I see the stars
In your touch, I feel the sparks
In your love, I find my home
In your heart, I'll never roam."

One week left for the wedding, my family is taking me to final all my outfits for the wedding and all the jewellery too

One week left for the wedding, my family is taking me to final all my outfits for the wedding and all the jewellery too. I chose absolutely nothing, all the outfits are so uncomfortable, that I just go home and cry after just wearing them for 5 minutes. I have no choice in anything for the wedding.

I wanted to fund my own wedding, but that was for when I would married after 25. After that I would have enough funds.
Everything I am wearing on my wedding ,is absolutely stunning but it's also as uncomfortable. The only thing I like is the venue, which is Udaipur.

I have always wanted to go to Udaipur, now at least I will get to go there. Today we're leaving with the Kumar's to reach there. We are taking their private plane. I have never sat in a private plane, it sounds so cool. I have all my clothes in almost 5 suitcases.

After the wedding Ayaan and I will leave for our honeymoon. I don't know where we are going. I don't care honestly, I just want to get through this, so I can finally make my dad proud, even if it's not my accomplishments and is me marrying off to someone.

We just reached the airport, and the Kumar's reached with us. All our house helpers came in a different car, they will also be going with us. I take out my handbag, which has my kindle and a physical book, nothing else. My parents again forced me to put makeup, and wear traditional, though I didn't wear much jewellery, just the necklace my grandma gave me and a ring my mom gave me.

I see Ayaan, with his laptop bag in hand. He looked up and smiled at me, and waived. I too smiled at him. And then went along with my nani and my sister. There are 2 private planes going, one in which my family is going in and one in which his family is going in.

As soon as we clear the check, my family forced me to go with Ayaan's family, and I happily go with them, they are really sweet and nice, I got to know Ayaan's mom and dad's names; Sheena and Aarav. I met them a few times in the last week. They called me to come with them to choose a jewellery set I actually like.

At first I was very hesitant, then they told me to be comfortable with them, which i already was. They made me comfortable with them in just 2 weeks and my parents who I have known since birth still don't make me comfortable. They are very cool, I got to know Mom; they told me to call them Mom and Dad. Since they don't wanna be called those weird sasuma like names.

Mom doesn't cook and almost burned the house once, she is a very protective woman too, I can see how protective she is of Dad and Ayaan. And when I told her that I don't know how to cook as well , she said not worry, and that Ayaan knows how to cook almost every cuisine.

As soon as I sat in the plane, an empty seat who I hoped no one would take, got occupied by Ayaan. One person I didn't want to talk to. "Hi again, how was shopping?"he asked in a cheerful voice. And I said while taking out my kindle, "good" I could see he was disappointed with my one word answers.

Thankfully, I didn't see or talk to Ayaan the whole 2 weeks. And now I have to sit for 1 hour with him, while he keeps on asking me questions. He spends next 15 minutes after the flight takes off ,asking me questions and me answering with "I don't know" or just one word answers.

After some time he opens his laptop and starts doing work, after half hour of reading the book, I start to feel sleepy. I dose off after closing my book, I can feel someone move me a little but I'm too deep in sleep to wake up.

"Baby, we have reached, wake up" I feel someone shake me a little

"Baby, we have reached, wake up" I feel someone shake me a little. I open my eyes a little and rub it before opening my eyes completely. Before I could react, I see his dazzling smile right in my view, that's when I notice that my head is on his lap and rest of my body is on seat with a blanket over me.

I immediately get up from his lap, and blush a red colour, "sorry" I say and quickly put my book in my tote bag and get up fast seeing that every one of his family members are already off the plane. "Wait,wait! Wait for me. For someone so little, you sure do run fast." He says.

I run while he takes long steps, we both reach outside the airport where the helpers are putting all the luggage in the cars, and all our family is talking amongst each other. Before I can say anything my dad pulls me aside. " you were sleeping again."he says in a semi angry voice. "I was tired" I said shrinking, I wish Ayaan was here to see this, but I guess one of his family members pulled him away.

"What were you tired off? you didn't even do anything, the servants have been doing everything." He said and just being too tired to fight with him I mumbled a sorry "if I see you sleeping in the afternoon again,you will see then" he says and walks away. And I'm so tired that I actually just want to cry, but my sis, Sweety finds me and hugs me. She knows I don't cry in public.

"It's ok, leave him. He is like that only." She says, and I am so fed up off hearing the same lines again and again. Why do I have to change every time why can't he change himself. I was on the verge of breaking down. But all my cousins from both my mom's and my dad's side surrounded me and we all went in the same car. Making my oh so dull day, just the opposite.

 Making my oh so dull day, just the opposite