𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Your touch, a warmth that melts my soul,
Your laughter, a melody that makes me whole,
In your arms, I find solace and peace,
With you, my love, all worries cease."

"Baby, let me get all the pins out of your hair, and change, then we can slip into bed

"Baby, let me get all the pins out of your hair, and change, then we can slip into bed." He whispers, and I am so thankful that he whispering, since my head is hurting like hell, and my throat hurts. I loosened my hold on his neck and he put me on the chair gently. He is also heavily dressed,and I wished I could help him. I look at him through the mirror in front of me, he unpins the dupatta that's pins to my head and slowly taking out the pins and the flowers out of my hair.

After all that is done he goes somewhere,as I am lost in thought, he makes me look at him as he helps me remove all the makeup with micellar water. After he done, he looks me in the eyes deeply as I look at him in the eyes as well "you're beautiful, even more after taking off your makeup." He says and I am so much in trance that I don't notice, that our lips are about to touch.

But as soon as our lips our 2 cm away, I break out of my reverie and move back. " sorry, thank you!" He also moves back, and I expected him to look disappointed, but a huge smile overtook his face, he pecked my nose lightly and said " give me a minute I'll get us some clothes to change into." And just like that he turned around on his toes and went back to the room.

As I was thinking about our almost kiss. He came back we 2 stacks of clothes, " do you want my help to help you change ?" He asks like a gentleman. Even though I was very very insecure, I wanted, needed some help. I nodded as he came towards me with a small smile and took my hands in his and helped me stand. " you have nothing to be worried about, I'll help you change but I will not look if that's what you want" he says, and nod. He pulled the dupatta away and it fell on the ground.

He then moved onto the blouse and slowly pulled down the zip. And gave me the oversized t-shirt, which I saw wasn't mine. "You didn't have any clothes that you could actually wear, so I got you one of my t-shirt, hope it's ok?" He asks, while taking out the pins out from my lehenga. I nod and slip of my blouse and quickly pull the shirt over my head, as he helps me out of the lehenga, which was heavy as hell. And helps me pull on leggings, I preferred shorts but I wasn't comfortable wearing his shorts.

As promised, he take even a peak at my body, and It gave a sense of relief and happiness and made me feel safe with him and in my body for once. As soon as I comfortable, I decided to help him take his clothes off. While sitting on the stool, I help him unbutton the suit. "Don't take a peak, ok?" He says with a grin and I blush. And I he also takes his suit, standing with a naked top, I tried not to stare.

But it was hard not to, like he had a dream body, all muscles and abs. He covers himself with a both his hands across himself. "Hey, no peaking peaking" he says and I break out of thoughts of how devouring he looks and pass him the shirt he got for himself. And blush hard.

He wears sweatpants but this time, I distract myself by looking here and there. And wait for him to get comfortable. We leave our clothes on the floor. And he takes me into his and arms and we walk out of the bathroom. As he walks up the steps of the bed with me in his arms. He says " we have to wake up by 10 tomorrow. For some after-wedding games planned by our families. And then in the afternoon, around 2 PM, we will leave for our honeymoon." As soon as he says honeymoon, I get super shy.

I am not innocent and naive, in fact I have fantasies of my own and read a lot of dirty romance books. So I know everything that happens on wedding night and on honeymoon. But I am not comfortable with my body in front of him, afcourse he makes me feel safe, but not to that point. I actually want to fall in love, before I do anything. Anyone who knows me, knows it's very easy to make me fall in love, but I can't fall in love with him at any cost.

He lowers me on the bed and I nod. And I roll over so that he can also come on the bed. He lowers himself on the bed and covers us both with the duvet, kissing my forehead he pulls me closer. And whispers "I won't touch you, until I have complete consent from you. So you have nothing to be scared of" I nod and bury my head in his chest hugging him to me. And sleep deprivation and exhaustion of the whole day overtook us and we both went into deep slumber.

 And sleep deprivation and exhaustion of the whole day overtook us and we both went into deep slumber

We both quickly take a shower, completely disregarding the jacuzzi and bathtub. Apparently we over slept and our moms our very angry, because they kept knocking and we didn't open the door, and kept calling us, but we wouldn't pick up. Finally they got a master key card and both our mums barged into our room. Shouting at us to get ready fast as it's already 11 AM and the after wedding traditions were to start at 10AM.

We tried to explain our mums about how tired we were, but they just wouldn't listen. And shoved us both in the bathroom. He brushed his teeth while I took a bath and got ready in the clothes and jewellery given by my mum. While he gets ready after I walk out of the washroom in the clothes given by his mom.

My clothes are much lighter than all the clothes I have wore till now, and it makes me feel happy and light. As I finished with my makeup after wearing bangles , earrings and necklace, Ayaan walk out all dressed and looking beautiful. He comes towards me and takes some Kajal and puts it behind my ear, "may you never have to go through bad nazar (evil-eye)" I blush. He takes my hand and makes me sit on the vanity, kneels and puts the shoes on my feet.

As soon as he is done he takes both my hands and kisses it before he takes out a rose from somewhere and hands it to me

As soon as he is done he takes both my hands and kisses it before he takes out a rose from somewhere and hands it to me. And I don't like how romantic he is being, and I am not able to ignore it. "Thank you!" I say and give him a huge smile. He nods with a smile and helps me to stand.

We both walk out of our rooms, just to be separated by our stupid cousins.