𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐮𝐦𝐤𝐮𝐦

"In love's silly game, we found our glee,
You stole my heart with a witty decree.
Your laughter, a charm that lights the night,
In your arms, love feels just right."

"Ayaan I'm ready are you?" I walk out of the dressing room as he walks out of the wardrobe

"Ayaan I'm ready are you?" I walk out of the dressing room as he walks out of the wardrobe. A towel wrapped around his waist, hair wet, and droplets of water dripping from his shoulders. "Ayaan, cant you shower in the washroom, don't bring the shower to the wardrobe and the room, see you're getting water everywhere." I said frustratedly.

"Also get ready fast na, I'm so excited to stay with mama papa." I said excitedly, and pushed him inside the wardrobe, but he turned me around and slammed me against the wall. " Meri Jaan, when you look so hot and beautiful, how do you expect me to not look at you and get dressed. And I'm sure mom and dad can wait." He said and his hands held my bare waist.

I was dressed up in a saree as mum had told me she wanted to do my ghar Pravesh traditionally, following all the rituals. She told to dress comfortably, but I decided to wear a saree and kept some comfy clothes for later. We are also going to stay there with mum and dad for 4-5 days before we shift to Singapore.

We had come back for the hospital yesterday evening and mum and dad and called us to stay with them. They are the best parents in law and I was so excited to spend time with them. All our things have already been shipped to our house in Singapore, and this week has been a hectic one for sure, all the packing, resigning, hospital visit.

"Ayaaannnn! I don't care if they are excited to have us or not. I am excited na, please dress uppp fastttt." I whine and slap his bare chest, and I look up at him. "What will I get in return?" He smirked. And I pouted and Said, "what do you want now?" He looked up thinking and with a smile he said, " kissy!" Pointing to his lips.

He bent down and pouted and i pouted and kissed him. " okay done, now go get dressed fast, or I will complain to mum that you were making me late and I was so excited to come. And I will make up lies and tell them so she scolds you." I said threateningly and with his arms up moved back slowly. I walked out of the wardrobe, letting him get dressed up.

I went to the vanity table and picked up the cute diamond and gold earring, mum sent for me yesterday. As soon as I was done, I looked through the mirror, seeing him all dressed up in white shirt and pants, "couldn't you wear something casual, you are going to your parents house, not your office, AYAAAANNN!" I said in frustration.

"Baby do you want me to go inside again, look for something else to wear, which will by the way take around 10-15 minutes and then wear it which will take another 10 minutes-" I look at him wide eyes, and cut him off shaking my head, walked towards him and dragged him towards the door of the room.

"No no, you look very pretty. Let's go only, I love you!" I said and smiled at him. He smirked and made me stop, near the bed, "I got you a gift" that sparked my interest and I looked up at him excitedly "realllyyy, gimmeee" I said making grabby hands. I loveeeee giftssss. He handed me a cute pink box and I opened the box.

And the cute Payals made me melt, they were so cute, silver in colour they had the cutest little flowers on them. "Thank you thank you. They are so cuteeee, I love you so muchhhh, Ayoo" I said and hugged his waist. He hugged me back and kissed my head. " sit on the bed, let me put it on your cute little feet." He said.

I nodded keeping my feet on the bed , he kept it on his lap and made me wear the Payal, making me blush

I nodded keeping my feet on the bed , he kept it on his lap and made me wear the Payal, making me blush. After making me wear it , he picked me up in his arms, and I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his lips.

We walked down the stairs and the house helpers, gave us the boxes of food made by both of us, mainly by him as I only helped in cutting things. I held it as he made me wear my Juttiya. And walked us to the car, while placing kisses on my face. " meri Jaan, did I tell you how beautiful, gorgeous, and hot you look," he whispered in my ear making me blush.

He opened the gate and made me sit in the passenger seat, after buckling me in he sat and started driving towards dad and mum's house. After another 10 minutes we reached their house, it was such a beautiful house, all black and modern looking from the outside. The guard standing at the door, nodded and saluted at Ayaan, a little surprised to see me.

Ayaan smiled back, as the doors opened and mum and dad together holding hands came outside. As soon as the car stopped, I opened the gate and ran out of the car and hugged both of them. " hi, baby. How are you?" Mum asked smiling as, both mum and dad hugged me back, tightly.

" I'm fine mum, it was all Ayaan's fault. He almost made me cry, and was irritating and annoying and not wearing clothes." I pouted and complained to mum. As Ayaan came behind me and looked betrayed at me " you said you would not rat me out, you little girl." He started to tickle me and I shouted while giggling.

As mum and dad stood in awe. "Ok ok that's it, Ayaan. Come Nyesa, here see this Kalash, it's filled with rice, you have to push it with your right feet while entering the house with your right foot, into the house. Then dip your feet into the plate with red kumkum and walk into the house, signifying that Goddess Lakshmi has entered the house with you bringing Wealth and Prosperity, into your lives." Mum said and I nodded.

I did just as mum said, as Ayaan picked up my shoes in his hands as he follows behind me. As I walk inside the house with my red footprints marking the floor, I look In front of me , mum and dad stand with a big smile on their faces and a plate in mum's hands. I walk towards them and bend down to touch dads's feet but he stopped me and blessed me and kissed my head. I tried to touch mum's feet, but she stopped and scolded me.

She put tikka on both mine and Ayaan's forehead, saying 'my babies' she kissed both our foreheads. "Ayaan show her around the house and take her to your guy's room and wash her feet and meet us in the kitchen, we prepared lunch today." She said. And dad scoffed and said "we! Sure." Mum slapped his arm and gave him a deathly glare before looking back at us and smiling.

Ayaan picked me up bridal style. At this point I love him picking me up like this and not even surprised when he does it suddenly . " let's get your feet washed first, then I'll show you around the house."

"