𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

"In your smile, I find pure delight,
Every moment with you feels just right.
Your touch sets my heart aflutter,
Our love, a bond I'll forever treasure.
Together we create a world so sweet,
Where love's embrace is our retreat."

As soon as we entered the private lounge we settled as far away from the crowd as we could

As soon as we entered the private lounge we settled as far away from the crowd as we could. We found a seat , I sat and pulled her over my lap. Oh my fucking god did she look hot. I have been having a raging boner, and immediately groaned when she fell on top of it. "Baby you're killing me" I whispered in her ear and she blushed and moved off it.

Soon 'CUPID' started playing and she pulled me along and we went downstairs to dance. We started dancing, I felt like she was not as stiff as she was during the wedding. I am getting her to open up. I think it's not going to be hard to make her fall for me. With the way she looks at me with hearty eyes. The way she pouts and hiccups while crying,and giggles, everything makes me fall even harder for her.

Cuddling her to myself while sleeping, gives me the best sleep I have ever had. The lonely feeling I had before is gone now. Thanks god, thanks mom and dad I owe guys a lot, thank you for giving me the best life partner and best friend. I twirl her around, soon a man with a tray of alcohol comes and asks in Spanish if we want anything, I take champagne and she shakes her head. "Can I take a sip though? I just want to try, I have always wanted to try champagne." I nod.

She takes and sip and scrunches up her face saying, "eww, I thought that would taste like FIZZ apple juice. It tastes awful why do people like this shit, also let's sit I'm tired." I nod and smiled at her drama, drinking the champagne in one go I kept it on the tray. And picked her up in my arms, placing kisses all over her face making her giggle, as we walk up the stairs, lost in our own bubble of happiness.

I order some Chinese for the both of us. Seems like she is enjoying it, believe it or not I have gone partying a lot of times. With a bestfriend like Ezra who is total party boy I didn't really have an option more like he didn't give me an option, anyways I always ended up enjoying my time spent with him, we both never crossed the limit or broke any rules. I know how to party, and I know how to drink in a limit, even though im not a lightweight.

As soon we both finished the food, I saw Nyesa starting to stand up, "oops" she said before she was falling forward only for me to catch her in my arms. "You got tipsy with just one sip, you my cute lightweight. Let's get you home and into bed." I said and picked her up bridal style and she just kept staring at me with those drunk heart eyes.

"I really like you, and I want to kiss you so damn much it hurts me here"she said with a pout and pointed her heart. "Really well I like you too and I want to kiss you so damn much as well, but I won't right now because you Jaan are drunk with only one sip of champagne," I said and kissed her forehead walking us towards the car.

As soon as we were settled and the car started moving towards the hotel. She started touching my face "you're like so handsome and beautiful and and and...." She kept saying 'and' and then pouted. " and perfect, smart?" I gave her ideas while smiling at her cute self. " yeah that. And I am so cute, beautiful and......" she started thinking again with a pout and I said " amazing, gorgeous, loving, kind, grateful, compassionate....." I said and kept on describing until she smashed her lips on mine.

I moved my lips against hers taking full control and my dominant side coming out I held her neck from behind and pulled her closer to myself and kissed her hard until she was out of breath. And had to pull back, "am I still drunk? Or did we have the hottest kiss ever." She questioned herself out-loud, I laughed and cuddled her into my chest. "Oh baby believe it or not that was my first kiss and most hottest kiss ever too." I pecked her lips softly.

"Oh god why did you gimme such a hot man, I can't stop myself from looking, at him. Why did he have to be so cute and romantic. I like you, I like you so much, every time you do something you make me fall for you a little more......." I kept kissing her forehead and she rambled and I listened to her like a good friend nodding in every little while.

Soon we reached the Villa. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. "You know Ayoo our height difference reminds me of Noah and Elle from Kissing booth. Yeah?" I nod along as we walk inside I take her heels off and she sighs.

"Ayaan"i hmm and open the door the our room. "Yes meri Jaan" I look at her and she kissed me again, I kissed her back again and turned around slamming her against the wall, and kissed her. We kept kissing until we both ran out of breath. "Baby, please don't regret this tomorrow morning" I whispered and leaned my forehead against here. "I won't, I promise"

She again wrapped her arms around me and murmured "I'm sleepy," I laugh and take her to the closet and help her into my t shirt and when I tried to make her wear the shorts she groaned 'no' and hugged me again. "Ok baby, gimme a sec lemme change too" I said and she broke the hug to let me change.

I got changed fast and wrapped her in my arms. I gently put her in bed and she pulled me closer snd stuffed her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist, I kissed her forehead and wished her good night only for her to not reply back, I laughed a little when I saw her passed out like a little baby. I kissed her forehead and let sleep overtake me.