𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"In your laughter, I find pure delight,
Your smile, a beacon of endless light.
With every touch, my heart takes flight,
In your arms, love feels just right.
Forever together, our love ignites."

After an hour of breakfast, instead of focusing on my food, I looked outside the window, in awe of the beautiful Ariel view of Spain I was getting to see

After an hour of breakfast, instead of focusing on my food, I looked outside the window, in awe of the beautiful Ariel view of Spain I was getting to see. How fortunate I must be to have him as my man. We just finished the round-the-world helicopter ride, which was the easiest 3 hours spent. By the end of it all, I had the biggest smile on my face and tears in my eyes due to my constant giggling.

"So, my beautiful baby, did you like that?" He asked, hugging me from behind, wrapping his arms around me, and lifting me off the ground, making me break into giggles again. "Yesss, soooo muchhh. I think this is the best trip I have ever gone on." I smiled at him, keeping my head on his chest, and looked up at him as he kissed my forehead.

We sat in the car, and Ayaan instructed the driver in Spanish. As I gazed at him with hearts in my eyes. As soon as he looked at me, he lifted me up and placed me on his lap. "So where are we going?" I asked, and he said we were going to the mall. I looked at him questioningly, and he said, "Well, we are going to a club tonight,so we're going to get you a beautiful dress." I get excited.

"Really, I have never been to a club before," I said, jumping into his arms. In another 10 minutes, we reached the huge mall; I couldn't even see where it ended. We walked inside hand in hand, and Ayaan took me to various shops, but I didn't find a dress I liked. That's until we entered 'Stradivarius." Oh my god, I fell in love with every single dress in there. I picked out a few cool party dresses while I kept asking Ayaan if he liked them, and he nodded with the biggest smile.

I was looking through another rack when Ayaan called out for me. I looked behind me and saw he had a beautiful pink satin dress in his hands, which was too revealing. "See, I think you would be pretty hot in this. Try it on for me, please!" He said it with puppy eyes, and I agreed and told him to wait inside the changing room while I got changed into the dress.

As soon as I looked into the mirror after wearing the dress, my insecurities kicked in, seeing my stretch marks on my breast—my almost E-cup-sized breast—over which both my parents body shamed me. "Nyesa, are you done?" he asked. "Yeah, it doesn't look good; I'm changing it," I said, while still looking at myself in the mirror. "I think I will be the judge of that; come out and let me see," he said in a voice dripping with dominance, and I flinched a little before opening the door, making him look at me. And I looked at him, waiting for his expression to change.

"Baby, you look absolutely earth-shattering. Why would you say you don't look good?" He asked me, glaring at me, and as soon as he saw the tears in my eyes, his eyes softened, and he hugged me. "What happened, Meri Jaan?" He sat on the chair and made me sit on his lap. "I have stretch marks on my chest, and my breasts are too big; I don't like it!" I broke into sobs, shoving my face into his chest.

"Baby, every girl has stretch marks, and it's very normal, so why do you hate it? It's not like you're the only one in the world who has it. And if you hate your body, then when we have a miny you, how will you comfort her if she comes to you and says she doesn't like her body? God gave you a beautiful body; your body is in your temple; if you don't worship it, how do you expect someone else to worship it? Right baby?" I nodded while hiccupping.

"Also, I am definitely a boob man rather than a butt man, but I guess seeing your beautiful butt makes me a butt and a boob man. Huh, what do you know?" He said this, looking up, and then looked at me, kissing my chest where my stretch marks are showing. I giggled, feeling ticklish, when he did that.

After selecting a few more dresses, we started fighting over who would pay for the dresses, and he didn't let me pay, firstly because he is my husband and he wants to spoil me, and secondly because I don't really have any currency in euros. After that, we found another cute cafe for lunch. After lunch, we went to the hotel to chill. Soon we reached the villa, and I loved being there because his beautiful scent was everywhere. I jumped on the bed, landed like a starfish, and sighed.

I woke up by shaking and saying, "Common baby, wake up and get dressed; it's time to party." He said that and spanked my buttocks, and I groaned. And I lazily walked to the bathroom, washing my face and putting on makeup. I walked into the closet, put on the dress, and took off all the other jewellery I was wearing except the mangalsutra and the wedding rings. I wore my heels and walked out. Seeing Ayaan all ready and on a call, as soon as he saw me, he ended the call and just froze.

 Seeing Ayaan all ready and on a call, as soon as he saw me, he ended the call and just froze

"Oh Ayaan why so dramatic. You already saw me in this dress?" "Yes but you're looking even more beautiful now." He pulled me towards him and kissed my cheek. "Thank you! You my beautiful husband are never looking like you are tired. Do you secretly take medicines or have a skin care. I have never seen you do skin ugh......." I kept babbling and he listened to every word and nodded as we walked to the car and the car drove off.

As we reached the club we walked inside holding hands, and he twirled me around as loud music starting bursting my ears. I covered my eyes and scrunched up my nose as soon as I saw and smelled what was in front of me. People were having sex, kissing, drinking, and smoking. What not!

Ayaan pulled me up a little and I saw stairs as I removed my hands a little. "We are going to the VIP lounge." I nodded feeling relieved. As soon we reached upstairs the scenery was a little better people were just kissing sitting on laps. And drinks are getting served.