𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐦

"In your smile, I find pure delight,
Our hearts connect, love shining bright.
Together we create a world of our own,
A love story that's forever known.
With each touch, my heart skips a beat,
In your arms, I find my retreat."

"Baby, wake up!" I hear someone shake me out of my sleep

"Baby, wake up!" I hear someone shake me out of my sleep. I open one eye and look up, and I see his handsome face, which I want to kiss. It makes me want to hide him from other girls, knowing that he is all mine. His hair is wet, and he is rubbing it with a towel, while I stare at his naked torso with my mouth open and my face on my elbow as I look at him dreamily.

"Are you done looking, Mrs. Kumar?" He said that as he came towards me as I sat up, he cupped my face with both hands before kissing my forehead, making my tummy have butterflies. "Moving around the room half naked isn't friendly, Mr. Kumar. What happened to us being friends first?" I kissed his hand as I got up from the bed, and he towered over me.

"Well, you weren't looking at me very friendly either, so I guess it makes up for it." I nod and agree as I keep looking into his eyes, and he looked at me as if I hadn't woken up just a minute ago and was the most beautiful woman, which makes me blush and have goosebumps. "Ok, common, get ready; I am taking you to a very fun and friendly activity," he says, placing kisses all over my face except my lips and giving me the biggest smile.

I turn around and feel someone spank my buttocks. I gasp and look behind me. "Not friendly," I say, and I start walking faster to the washroom. "My bad, Mrs. Kumar," I hear him say behind me as I enter the bathroom.

Yesterday was a lazy day for me after coming to the hotel. All we did was look around the hotel, and I gasped when I saw our huge palace-like room, which had everything you could name, but the biggest swimming pool made me excited. After roaming the hotel for 1 hour, we came back to the villa, and I decided to sleep some more and didn't even wake up for dinner, and Ayaan just did some office work.

The best thing about being with Ayaan is that I can be my lazy bear and sleep, eat, and enjoy as much as I want. I don't have anyone scolding me for anything, but if I try to do it, I hear the harsh voice of my dad, and it immediately makes me sad and cranky, making Ayaan tell me over and over again that he loves me and will let me do what I want and eat what I want, and that I shouldn't be hesitant.

He made me trust him in only a few hours, when I couldn't trust some people after being with them my whole life. He gives me the freedom to do anything I want. I really, really like him; in fact, I think I might have a crush on him. It's been so long since I had a crush that it makes me shy. I know I said I wouldn't fall for him, but it's hard not to; he is mending my heart in ways no one ever has, and I want him to. Anyway, I also thought I would tell him I wanted to go to Singapore to pursue my education. He doesn't look like he will mind it or be against it.

My thoughts come to an end as I wrap a towel around myself and walk into the walk-in closet attached to it; apparently all the clothes of my size were stacked inside the closet, and I was told not to pack much clothing, so I just take out some underwear and a cute peach-coloured dress and start getting dressed. At last, I wore my mangalsutra and a watch with a few bracelets, took the heels out of the cupboard, and walked out of the closet.

 At last, I wore my mangalsutra and a watch with a few bracelets, took the heels out of the cupboard, and walked out of the closet

I sat on the bed with my heels in my hands when I saw Ayaan sitting in front of me on his knees. And he says, "Let me," before he takes the heel from my hands and helps me put them on. After I'm done, he kisses my ankles before keeping my foot on the floor. While I can only blush, seeing a book scene come to life. Oh god, I know I said I wanted to die, but that was when I didn't know a charming man like him. Don't let me die so early!

He takes my hands before making me stand as we walk hand in hand out of the villa, with my purse in hand. And as soon as we were out, I saw a black Rolls Royce, and I swooned. Man, he's got to be perfect. God, where was he when I was in high school? As soon as we sat in the car, he instructed the driver to drive to some place in Spanish. And I thought this would be the perfect moment to let him know about Singapore.

I shift towards him, and he immediately wraps his arms around me and makes me sit on his lap. I have stopped saying anything against it; I like it; he likes it; why would I oppose it? "So, Ayaan, I was thinking. I want to do my postgraduate in design," I say as I look down and play with the collar of his white T-shirt. He hums as he just stares at me with the tiniest smile. So I continue, "in Singapore this August." I finish it off and look at him to see that his expression hasn't changed.

"I think you shouldn't ask me; I already told you that I am ready to move worlds with you. And you finishing your studies would make me the happiest man on earth, so who am I to stop you from studying? If you want to permanently move to Singapore with me and you need my approval, firstly, you don't need it because you're an independent woman, and secondly, I have my office there too; I could make it my headquarters." He says this, and his smile broadens as I smile and thank him a million times while squeezing him.

"In fact, if you need any kind of physical, emotional, or financial help, I am totally and 100% there for you. Ok meri Jaan?" He asked and kissed my forehead, and I nodded like a kid and hugged him again as he hugged me back.

After 20 miles of driving, we reached somewhere. As soon as the door opened, Ayaan forwarded his hands, and we walked hand in hand, but before I could see where we were, I was blindfolded, and Ayaan spoke in my ear, "Do you trust me, baby?" I nodded as he helped me walk somewhere. After a minute, I could hear loud, aeroplane-like sounds and a huge gush of air.

Soon the blindfold was removed, and my eyes landed on the huge black helicopter and Ayaan, wearing the mic thingy on his head. As he stood in front of me and made me wear it too. "Where are we going?" I asked him. He just smiled, helped me inside the helicopter, and buckled me in the front seat. He soon sat on the other seat and started switching on some switches on the board. And then I realised.

"Are you flying it?" I asked it in surprise, thinking, Can he be more perfect? "Yes, yes, I am. First, we will go have breakfast in this on-air restaurant, and then we will go on a round-the-world ride. You like? " He asked with a smile as he pushed the pedal forward and the helicopter flew up in the air, and I giggled and shrieked, feeling my tummy flip, and said, "I love," looking at him straight in the eyes as he did the same.

 You like? " He asked with a smile as he pushed the pedal forward and the helicopter flew up in the air, and I giggled and shrieked, feeling my tummy flip, and said, "I love," looking at him straight in the eyes as he did the same