𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"You're my sunshine, my sweetest rhyme,
With you, love feels like pantomime.
Your quirks and jokes, they make me grin,
In your arms, life's a hilarious win.
Through laughter and love, hand in hand we'll go,
Creating a whimsical tale, a comedy show."

We had landed in Santorini , Greece about 2 hours back, and after a hot make-out session followed by a cute cuddling session, we walked out of our over luxurious hotel to have lunch

We had landed in Santorini , Greece about 2 hours back, and after a hot make-out session followed by a cute cuddling session, we walked out of our over luxurious hotel to have lunch. I was wearing a cute peach coloured dress, with matching sport shoes, and after a long time I wore the nose ring, Ayaan bought me in the last few days, my hair tied using one of the Satin cloth from those expensive brands bags.

While what Ayaan was wearing was making me feel hot, the sun was scorching, and he was wearing a hoodie under that a T-shirt as well I mean sure it looks good but I don't want him to die

While what Ayaan was wearing was making me feel hot, the sun was scorching, and he was wearing a hoodie under that a T-shirt as well I mean sure it looks good but I don't want him to die. He is already so hot, and now he will die feeling hot. Anyways  he twirled me around and placed kisses all over my face murmuring "beautiful" again and again, making me blush and shiver.

Ayaan had purchased a bike for us to travel on. He made me wear the helmet and picked me up before making me sit first behind him before he sat himself, "hold me tightly baby girl." I nodded and just like that we were off.

Soon we stopped in front of a cute cafe, as soon as we went inside, I saw puppies, so many puppies, he got me to a freakin puppy cafe, I have always wanted to go to one. Goddd killl me! Can you make me love him anymore? "Ahh you got us to a puppy cafe, I love you, I love you so much." I hugged him full of excitement, he pecked my lips with the biggest smile on his face and said " I love you even more, meri Jaan" he said and kissed my forehead.

As soon as we were done giving our orders, both me and Ayaan sat in the pen where all the puppies where, we both sat on the floor, cuddling puppies to our chests and playing with them. " you know I loveee pets, more puppies than kittens, I have always wanted one, I mean aren't they such cute creatures, who wouldn't want them, aren't I right baby?" I held the puppy in front of my face and he licked my nose and I giggled.

"I am a dog person through and through. But never wanted to buy one though!" He said thinking while petting the puppy in his hand, I mean common, he could definitely me a mafia hubby if he had like tattoo and rings, and was like cruel, but I like him the way he is, he is like my own little sweetheart of a hubby. Gosh ,I love him so much! And when I tell he was looking so hot and cute at the same time holding the puppy that it melted my heart, you won't believe me.

Soon we sat on the table again after washing our hands, we were surrounded by families and friends, as we ate in peace.We were eating while talking about ourselves with each other, a cute little girl bumped into Ayaan's feet and fell down, instantly her eyes started filling with tears and she had the cutest pout on her face.

But, as soon as Ayaan picked her up in his arms, and cradled her to her chest, cooing her. I was a goner, could he be anymore perfect, and with my hand on top of my palm, I watched as he made the little girl giggle as he makes funny faces at her. He looked at me and I knew we both were thinking the same thing ' We wanted our own little family!'.

Soon the parents of baby came running to us, and thanked and said sorry before they were on there way and we got back to eating our food, I suddenly stopped eating and looked at him as he also stopped eating and looked at me, "I think I want a baby!" I said, slightly nervous.

"I do too babygirl, but are you sure you want it in the coming months, since you just got admitted into your dream college, do you want, right in the middle of that?" He asked as he put me in his lap, and put the strand of hair behind my ear, before kissing my forehead and leaning his against mine, as he looks at me with so much love in his eyes and a small understanding smile on his faces.

"I do, a lot of people, do there post graduation while having a baby. I think I can do it too. I want a baby!" I said as I put my face in his neck, he kissed my forehead again before saying "ok Jaan! Let's have a baby!" He said and kissed me, the food was long forgotten.

And all we could talk about was how cute the baby would be " I hope it's a girl, a mini you." he said dreamily. And I blushed before saying "I hope we have twins, a boy and a girl. A mini you and a mini me who I can dress up" I said dreamily. "I'm sure I can give you twins, I have very strong genes" he says and winks. Soon we finished the food.

And we went from one baby shop to another, buying cute clothes for our babies. "We are so crazy, we are buying baby clothes and we haven't even started the baby making process yet" i said laughing to myself. "So what, meri Jaan. We will start it tonight only" he said and smacked his arm and blushed.

Feeling of insecurity taking over me and he said , "relax babygirl, trust me, when I say I won't do anything you don't want me to. And you have nothing be insecure of, you have a beautiful body, and I already love it." He said and kissed my forehead and hugged me , I hugged him tighter and said "I do trust you, more than I have ever trusted anyone else. But I'm scared, it's gonna hurt" I look at him.

He laughed and slapped my butt, and I glared at him before slapping his butt "Jaanu, you have nothing to be scared of. Since it's your first time I'll take it easy on you!" He winked and smirked at me. "What do you mean 'your first time'? Will it not be your first time too?" I asked him with my eyebrows up feeling tad jealous.

"Ofcourse it will babygirl" he said and his cheeks turned a cute shade of pink and I giggled thinking he is blushing. My man is the cutest!

 My man is the cutest!