𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐜

"Your laughter's a melody, oh so sweet,
In your quirky ways, my heart finds its beat.
We share our jokes, and moments so absurd,
In your love, I've found my favorite nerd.
Together we're goofy, love's comic display,
In our own little world, we'll forever play."

I feel kisses on my face, and as I open my eyes I snuggle deeper into his chest and my groan gets muffled into his naked chest

I feel kisses on my face, and as I open my eyes I snuggle deeper into his chest and my groan gets muffled into his naked chest. " baby I'm going to the gym, you want to come with me" he whispered in my ear, I shivered at his hot sleepy voice. "What time is it?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"It's 5 in the morning" he says after a second. "No Ayaan let me sleep, you go, first you don't let me sleep till 3 today, now you want me to go exercise with you after making me exercise all night yesterday" I say turning to the other side, hugging my knees to my chest and covering myself with the quilt.

Yes guys I love to sleep in quilts even in summers and having AC  temperature at 16 degrees. Don't judge!

" ok baby!" He says kisses my head and moves off the bed. While I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

I woke up due to stomach pains and how I hot I was feeling, I wrap the quilt around me and walk to the washroom. Throw the quilt on the floor outside the bathroom, on the wooden flooring, walking into the washroom I was my face, I sit down to pee, my eyes fall onto my blood spotting on my underwear. Shit, I forgot periods exist!

I had never thought I'd be so happy having my periods, I think the medication I have been taking is finally working. I wear a pad, shorts and one of his shirts and checked the time, it said 7:06AM. How much exercise will he do? the day I exercise for more than 5 minutes will be the day the world finally ends!

I walk down, to the gym, to see him doing planks effortlessly, I stare at him for a minute or two, before I decide to go sit on his back and I thought he will react but he continues to do his planks while I gasp at his strength. He might have done 10-15 more with me sitting on his back. Before I got off his back thinking, I might hurt him.

Within a second of me getting off him he turned around and laid on the ground on his back. "How much will you exercise?" I asked sitting on his stomach with my legs on his either side, while he has his hands behind his head as he looks at me.

" Are you excited to go to Singapore?" He asked and I eagerly nodded. He got up with me in his arms. As he walked up the flight of stairs to the kitchen. Mom and dad had left for Europe this morning, I had offered to wake up and make them something. But that was in vain since mom and dad wanted us to sleep in, and Ayaan hadn't let me wake up since we were up till 3 doing unholy things.

I hold my stomach, in pain. "Baby, are you ok?" He asked coming near and I kept my head on my table, in front of me and nodded, "stomach is hurting." I whimpered. "Are you on your periods?" He asked and I blushed before nodding. He again picked me up and placed me on top of the tabletop standing between my legs. "Let's eat, pack, I'll give you a massage, then we can leave, does that sound good?" He asked.