𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫

"In your presence, my heart does a jig,
You're the punchline to my life's quirky gig.
With you, every day's a comedy show,
Yet in your love, I find my heart's warm glow.
Through laughter and love, we make our own way,
In this rom-com of life, forever we'll stay."

Today is the last day in India, we are laying about in each others arms cozily

Today is the last day in India, we are laying about in each others arms cozily. When I got this thought I wanted to share with him, "Ayoo listen" I said poking his naked chest making him open his eyes and look at me with his gorgeous smile.

Oh how I wonder how I captured such a hot man!

"Hmm baby" he said and snuggled his face in my neck. Making me giggle, "stop let me speak, I'm feeling ticklish" I push his face away from my neck, making him smirk, when he pulled my naked body closer to his, our faces 1 cm apart. I pecked his lips before leaning my forehead against his.

" I was thinking.... Something.... I wanted to say that afc you can say no.... I won't be sad or anything....-" he cut off my nervous thoughts smashing his lips on mine. "Speak baby" I gasped when he put his thigh over my legs and pulled me closer to himself even more. " Don't turn me on naaa!" I whined, trying to push him away.

Even though around him I'm never nervous, it's this one thing I been thinking since a very long time. " ok, so I was thinking maybe we could adopt a baby, and see you can say no, but I want to expand this family so bad, it's not that I feel lonely, it's just maybe I want a little someone I can take care of and love endlessly, be the parents to someone who has never had any, give love to someone who has known how it's like." I say, and somewhere in the middle i became desperate. I looked up in his eyes and his face.

And he had the biggest smile on his face. "Yes yes baby, a thousand times yes. I wanted to adopt a baby before I got married, since I felt so lonely, with no friends and only work. But I kept stretching that thought until I got married to you. And yes baby why wouldn't I want to have a baby, we can have as many as you want." I hugged him, feeling a bundle of emotions. I love this man so much.

Our little talk was cut off by his phone ringing. He broke the hug and picked his phone up, and my eyes roamed over his phone and I saw 'Father-in-law' and i tensed up immediately. "Do you want me to cut the call?" He asked softly hugging me back to himself. As I thought, why would I want him to cut the call, just because I don't like someone it doesn't mean , others can't be given an option to love that person. I shook my head, he nodded and accepted the call, and kept the phone on speaker.

"Hello, beta, how is everything going? Hoping my daughter isn't troubling you a lot, she can be a little annoying and dumb, don't mind that ok?" He said laughing it off and my mood immediately went bad, I tried to get off the bed and run to the washroom, but Mr. , tightened his arms around me. "No actually, she is the best wife ever, I'm the most luckiest to have her in my life. And actually no she is not dumb, she got into the best design university in Singapore and we are moving to Singapore officially tomorrow." He said with a arrogant tone, but I don't think my dad caught it.