𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭

"In love's embrace, we share a laugh,
Two souls entwined, a perfect half.
Your quirky charm, my heart does seize,
Together we're a pair, meant to tease.
Our love's a dance of wit and glee,
Forever partners, you and me."

I could feel slightly dizzy as I woke up

I could feel slightly dizzy as I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to pick my hand up to rub my eyes. But I realised I couldn't. I opened my eyes squinting, I looked around the unfamiliar room and everything came back to me. Me self harming, my thoughts.

As soon as I adjusted with the light, I looked around the room and saw Ayaan's parents sleeping on the couch, with there heads leaned on each other. Aww they look so cute! But before I could fond over them, my eyes landed on the side of my bed, where Ayaan laid holding my hand gently, his head beside my head, while sitting on a chair, in the most uncomfortable position.

But I admired him, he is so beautiful and smart and so hot. I take my other hand which doesn't have a drip in it and move my hands through his scalp. Within one second of my doing that, Ayaan woke up with wide eyes and looked up at me. He stood up and gave me the tightest hug ever, and it was so wholesome.

I feel so guilty for what I did, especially when I now have him to love me, to believe in me, to protect me. When I promised I would never self harm again.

I broke into tears, murmuring sorry again and again. He broke the hug and sat back on the bed. While I kept on crying, "I don't deserve a man like you" "Enough, i have heard enough of this. I know everything about you, and I don't care what has already happened with you, what you are, I don't care." I stopped crying but my hiccups didn't stop.

"Yes but I am angry at you, but I love you too much. And I want to live my life with you and only you. Then why did you do it, Why?" He asked me tears in his eyes. "I didn't have the energy, energy to  live . I am scared." I cry again and held his hand. "Of what Meri Jaan." He cupped my cheeks and asked me.

"You have me meri Jaan, you have nothing to be scared of." As he crushed me to his chest, and I just cried and cried and hugged him tightly. Telling him why I harmed myself yesterday, as soon as I calmed down.

Telling him how some time back, I let down the only person who has ever trusted and believed in me, my grandma. How there was a conflict between the principal and teacher of one of her ngos and she had put her trust me and told me about it and i how broke her trust and had told my friend who I didn't know was donating money in that ngo. Causing her parents to pull back the money and that ngo had to close up, due to me.

"I let down everyone around me, I used to think why people don't like me. And maybe they were the problem, but I see it now. People will be better off me, I am a hazard to the environment." I cried again. And Ayaan cooed me, " baby, It's okay to struggle sometimes, and it doesn't make you any less amazing. Your presence in my life brings so much happiness and meaning. And You are not alone in this, and I'm here to support you through thick and thin. But please don't take the easy way out and hurt yourself. What about us creating a family, what about you fulfilling your dreams?"

"I am sorry, I promise I won't hurt myself again. I promise, I promise." I looked up at him and showed him my pinky. He smiled back at me and intertwined his pinky with mine. As soon as he was about to say something a lady doctor came inside. She smiled brightly at me and I introduced herself as " Mrs. Sonakshi". She asked me if I want Ayaan to stay or leave and I asked him to stay and she continued.

" Mrs. Kumar, I would suggest you don't harm yourself again, it might lead to you being infertile. And according to the fertility test we took, you are fertile but you won't be able to conceive until you get your menstrual cycle on track, I am guessing they are very irregular." I nodded and held his hand tighter, slightly embarrassed.

"Well the reason is, you're too stressed and sad. Try to stay happy, you can try as hard as you want but you won't be able to conceive until they are regular, also I suggested Ayaan therapy but if you're not comfortable and if Ayaan is willing he can be your therapist, since you both love each other and you trust him and will be able to open up to him more." I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Other than that, you're all good to go and congratulations on getting married both of you!" She smiled at me and him both before walking out. And I got jealous, why did she smile at him? Does she like him or something, anyways, he is mine. I pulled him down by the sleeve of his sweatshirt and he lost his balance and making him fall right into the kiss.

"Ok, guys we are also in the room. You guys get a different room or something" we heard a feminine voice and we broke the kiss and pushed Ayaan far away from me, making him losing balance and fall on the couch next to the bed. "What do you mean? We weren't doing anything." I said smiling up at them.

Mom came towards me and hugged me, " Baby you scared us, never do that again. And you not only have Ayaan, you have me and your dad as your biggest supporters, as well, we are your best friends, if you want to share gossip about Ayaan with us, we are totally there for you." She said and winked. "Mom, I am sitting right here, what do you mean?"

Soon dad, hugged and kissed my forehead, both of them making me promise to them that I will not self harm again. I had totally forgotten they were in the room. Soon Ayaan convinced them to go home, on condition that we would stay for 1 week at their mansion and we agreed, since we have to shift in another 2 weeks to Singapore. We want to get all the family time as we can.

"I assumed you wouldn't want me to call anyone from your family." Ayaan told me and I nodded no fast with wide eyes. " don't tell them please, they will kill me, especially Sweety. And mom and dad would scream at me for being a brat as usual." I say and he calms me down and says, " I haven't, I haven't relax"

" I say and he calms me down and says, " I haven't, I haven't relax"