𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

"In your smile, sunshine unfurls,
Love's melody, our hearts it hurls.
Hand in hand, we journey anew,
Forever entwined, me and you.
Like stars aligning in the night,
Our love shines, pure and bright."

I wake up with a groan as I feel sunlight directly falling on my face, I move my hand over my eyes and open them

I wake up with a groan as I feel sunlight directly falling on my face, I move my hand over my eyes and open them. As soon as I open my eye I groan and lean against the headboard holding my forehead at it hurts like hell. What the hell even happened? I look around the unfamiliar room and immediately panic but when my eyes land on the side table I relax.

'Baby if u you have headache, have this with some water.
~Your Ayaan'

Said the piece of paper. I hugged it to my chest butterflies flying in my tummy at his care, man he is so cute. I take the medicine and walk, more like limp to the washroom, and was shocked to see the interior and the exterior. The ocean view was just amazing, me being a nature lover was lost in the beauty outside, and the beautiful fishes in the turquoise water. I start the water in the bathtub, the huge shower falls from above into the bathtub.

I take off my clothes and get inside the hot water and pick up my phone and look at the photos, Ayaan had sent me of us during the trip, gosh it was the cutest, I post some of those my private Instagram account

I take off my clothes and get inside the hot water and pick up my phone and look at the photos, Ayaan had sent me of us during the trip, gosh it was the cutest, I post some of those my private Instagram account. I have random people sending my request to follow and I accept only the ones I know. Getting married to Ayaan means having a media influence, especially because he is a billionaire living in Mumbai.

I opened Ayaan's Instagram account followed him back and liked the photos which had me in them, not going to lie we both make a cute couple. I am really happy we got this 1 month to work on our relationship, i don't know how our lives will be once we we get back to Mumbai. But I am hoping for the best.

After the hot relaxing bath, I change into a cute outfit. With a purple camisole and purple flower skirt. I take one of Ayaan's plain white shirt and put it as an oversized shirt. I wear my black bow slippers and after making a cute hairstyle with my short hair, I walk out of the room to look around the Yacht and man it was gorgeous, how rich is he? I mean I love gifts and surprises but he isn't giving me a chance to gift him anything.