𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Our love's a whirlwind, a hilarious delight,
With you, every day feels like a playful fight.
You're my partner in crime, my laughter's fuel,
Through tickles and jokes, our hearts never cool.
In your arms, I find love's silly treasure,
A romance that's filled with laughter beyond measure."

*Mature Content*

*Mature Content*

His lips smashed on mine. His hands trailed down my body.I felt his tongue slide through my lips and into my mouth clashing with my own.His mouth trailed down sucking and biting my neck.

My hands were in his hair and my legs were wrapped around his waist.I looked down to see him already staring at me. His hands reached behind me and unclasped my bikini completely removing it from my body and leaving my upper half completely naked.

I covered myself feeling very self-conscious. "Don't do that you look absolutely gorgeous love. I have no clue what I did in my life to ever deserve you but whatever I did I'm grateful for having you in my life." He said.

He leaned forward and pressed a kiss on my forehead, then my cheeks, and finally my lips kissing them so softly. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

His hands cupped my breasts and massaged them I moaned at the feeling liking the way his hands fit me so perfectly."Are you sure want this my love?" He asked me looking me in the eyes so deeply I couldn't look away.

"Yes." I whispered. He went back to kissing me. He kissed me all over I felt so loved I could cry right now. His hands reached my bottoms and tugged them down my legs.

I could feel myself getting nervous yet excited.He had removed his trousers and was completely naked. I bit my lip trying not to stare at him but it was impossible.

He was beautiful.

Keeping my legs on either side of his waist he leaned down taking my lips in his. I moaned out in response. "If you want to stop at any time don't hesitate to tell me. Understood?" He said.

"Yes," I replied wanting nothing but to be closer to him as I could ever be.He took one last look at me before gently pushing himself in.

I groaned out in pain. He kept whispering sweet nothings and kissing me to distract me from the excruciating pain.His kissing me did really work and do a great job. He kept working himself in slowly until he was completely in me.

We waited like that for some time the pain slowly fading away. He slowly started moving and my eyes rolled at the back of my head in pleasure. He leaned down and kissed me keeping one hand on my hip and the other on my cheek while continuing to move.

Our tongues clashed with each other. Kissing each other like it was our only means to survive.We broke apart for air. His mouth instantly went to my neck kissing and biting.

My hands shot to his hair the instant he hit that spot. My moans grew louder every time he moved. He kept massaging my breasts and kissing them.

I could feel myself get to my high. "Harder," I whispered my hands roaming his back and enjoying the way his muscles felt under my fingers.

He grabbed my hips and started moving even faster. I curled my hands around him. My nails dug into his back. I screamed as I came.

His mouth crashed on mine kissing me like there is no tomorrow.As I came down from my high I felt limp on the bed breathing fast. He leaned over and kissed my cheek working to my ear. "I'm not done with you, my love." He whispered.

He flipped me so that I was lying down on my stomach. I felt him enter me from behind. My moans and his groans mixed together.It felt like absolute bliss. My moans grew along with his groans. His movements started getting sloppy and he kept moving into me deeper each time.

I clenched around him about to get off my high another time. He groaned grabbing onto the sheets beside me. We came together with him falling on me.We stayed like that for not so long before he pulled out of me.

He flipped me around so that I was facing him and kissed me deeply."That was amazing." He whispered against my lips.I couldn't stop the smile from growing on my lips.

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. I didn't stop him I knew I would fall the moment I keep my legs on the ground. He set me on the toilet and told me to pee so I don't get an infection. He filled the bathtub with water.

After I finished he picked me up and set me in the bathtub. The water was warm and felt amazing against my skin.He lit some candles beside us and got in handing me a bath bomb. I love bath bombs.We set in silence as he cleaned me, massaging my scalp and washing me all while kissing me all over my face I couldn't help but giggle every time he did that.

After cleaning us both he dried me up and took us to the room. He set me on the couch in the towel and went to get us some clothes.

He made me wear one of his hoodies which was unbelievably comfortable and my panties.He wore his sweatpants and changed the bedsheets. I was too tired that I almost fell asleep on the couch.

He chuckled looking at me and set me on the bed getting in with me and cuddling me. I felt him massage my legs and back. I completely melted into him. Before I knew it I was dozing off in a dreamless sleep while being held by him. I couldn't be happier.

I felt at home lying in his arms.

Thank you so much @WhatYouDesire for writing this chapter

Thank you so much @WhatYouDesire for writing this chapter. I'm hopeless in writing smut scenes. So thanks alot!
Thanks guys so much for 10k views and 1.5k votes, it means alot ;)
Also guys after this smut chapter, there will not be anymore this detailed smut chapters :) only cute and cringey stuff.
Lastly, the chapter updates will be slow now, as my school has started again. Hoping by the time I upload next chapter will have at least 15k views ;) Please make my wish come true🙏