𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 & 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Your laughter, a symphony of delight,
With every smile, my world takes flight.
In your arms, I find my safe haven,
A love so pure, forever unshaken.
Together we dance, hearts intertwined,
A love story written, forever entwined."

As soon as he got dressed, Ayaan said he wants to treat me for making him proud

As soon as he got dressed, Ayaan said he wants to treat me for making him proud. So as soon as we exited our room, and walked down I saw a bicycle. And I squealed and hugged him, "I know you were getting tired of travelling in car so I thought I would change it a bit, so hop on the backseat." He said and i excitedly, sat behind him as he sat in front of me and I held him tightly by his waist. As much as I love riding a bicycle myself, I love sitting behind one even more.

As soon as he started riding it I giggled, as the wind blew my hair everywhere. Soon we stopped near a beautifully decorated restaurant, and man the food must be smelling good I can smell it till out here, immediately water started filling my mouth. We both got off the cycle and with intertwined hands walked inside, and seeing delicious pancakes on peoples plates, made my stomach grumble.

"Ok so pancakes, is it?" Ayaan sat as soon as we sat and I picked up the menu. I slowly, peak at him above the menu and remove it fully eagerly nodding, filled with so much happiness and excitement. Thinking maybe, it was mistake, I got accepted. I was in denial and couldn't believe in the fact I not only got accepted but also got full scholarship that too merit based. Soon Ayaan sent the waiter with our orders, why does he have to eat salads every morning, and he preaches me about eating junk, I get this .

"I know what you're trying to do, you preach me to eat all the junk food and you yourself eat salads and all so that I get more fatter and you stay your hot self. I see it, I don't like it, but I can't help myself, see I even got a pimple, because of you, you made me eat junk food everyday." I said pouting and looking at him with a fake angry look.

"Babygirl it's nothing like that, I eat salads because I don't eat sugars a lot, I don't really like it. And whenever I want to eat junk, I eat it. And even if you're fat and have a pimple, it doesn't make you any less beautiful in front of my eyes. So eat what you like and how much ever you like ok?" He said and pecked my lips, making me melt and nod.

Soon we were done with the delicious breakfast and cycled along the beautiful rivers going up and down bridges, enjoying the beautiful view, and I smiled big and waved to all the people working as they waved back with a smile, soon we again stopped, this time in front of a cute bookstore and will kiss this man. Can he be anymore perfect?

As soon  as we got off the cycle I hugged him and he hugged me back kissing my forehead. "Come on Jaan, let's reunite you with your book boyfriends so you can break up with them." He said and I giggled and holding his hands ran inside. And man it was huge and was so aesthetic, like ones from Pinterest.

2 hours passed by and I had a stack of books in my hands and Ayaan had a stack in his. What don't judge me, almost all of them are full smut books, I need a few romantic books too. By the way I was blushing while reading picking up the smut books, I guessed Ayaan knows what kind of book it is, and it was confirmed when he smirked. Another 2 hours later,I had roamed around the whole bookshop and talked with the sweet old lady, played with the cute little puppy and selected all the books I wanted to buy.

I knew there was no point in trying to buy less books, though I did try, Ayaan just started picking up the books I held even for 1 second. That's why I decided, to pick out the books myself and in the end, we ended up buying almost 20 books. After I pretended to break up with all my book boyfriends in front of him, he handed the bag of books to  Vihaan, his bodyguard, that just reaches everywhere we are magically.

I got to know him, he is a sweet gay man who is married to the love of his life and has a cute little daughter named Arohi. The other day when Ayaan was busy on a call and had trouble deciding what to wear he helped me out and god I loved it the outfit. Among a million things Ayaan is good at, he also has an amazing dressing sense, not going to lie, Vihaan has is better though.

Soon we stopped again, time infront of white wooden boat, beautifully decorated with pink roses, and on the inside it was like a bed inside and the setup was so good, on the table was the was great smelling white sauce pasta

Soon we stopped again, time infront of white wooden boat, beautifully decorated with pink roses, and on the inside it was like a bed inside and the setup was so good, on the table was the was great smelling white sauce pasta. After another round of my excitement on display, we finally got on the boat, which was getting rowed by a old man. Who we both greeted politely and sat down, and man it was made so comfortable with the pillows laid out.

And the spaghetti which i got to know was made by Ayaan was just out of this world amazing. It just went into your mouth and melted. And just like that our day went on, and might I add it was the best day of my entire life. It was night as we decided to walk back to villa.

Soon he played the song 'Aakhon Se Batana' and twirled me around, and all I can say is that it 'our' song, the number of times we slowed danced to this song. God the lyrics! The night ended as we decided to sleep on the hammock outside gazing into the night sky stargazing.

"Congratulations baby, you deserve the world!"