𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

" In your love, I stumbled, quite a charming trip,
My heart raced like I'd sipped too much caffeine.
Yet your smile stitched up every stumble and slip,
Love's sweet comedy, a perfect routine."

We were almost done with dinner

We were almost done with dinner. And we already have plans with Mom and Dad, we were going to get a tattoo first and then get ice cream. The day was already the best day of my life and it keeps getting better. As soon as we were all done, we decided for all of us to go together in one car. dad and mum sat in the back seat, as dad opened the gate for mum and made her sit inside, Ayaan did the same for me and buckled me in.

I was a blushing mess, seeing both son and father being so caring and protective of their woman. Ayaan and Dad soon settled in the car. and as soon as the car started Mum and Dad were very close to each other and Ayaan's hand settled on my thigh, awfully close to my thigh.

I am already so sleepy, as both dad and Ayaan worked the whole day Mum and I spent the whole day together, we tried to bake a chocolate cake but we got involved in the embarrassing moments of Ayaan's life and putting nail polish we forgot about It until it was completely burnt.

then we forced Ayaan and Dad to make a chocolate cake both me and mum faked some tears. and to say they made the best chocolate cake in all of history would be an understatement. after I and mum finished the whole cake without giving Dad and Ayaan even one bite, we binged watched the whole Marvel movies from the start of the whole evening.

I was now thinking about the tattoo ideas, I had something super cute in mind. soon we reached the tattoo parlor. both mum and dad walked behind us, whispering and laughing. they were such a cute couple, I see where Ayaan gets his good heart and personality from.

As soon as we entered we all split. "Baby are you going to be fine?" he asked me and I nodded and pouted my lips indicating I need a kiss on my lips. he laughed and squished my lips before placing a kiss on my pout making me smile.

as soon as he left I pulled my shirt down a little and showed the tattoo artist the tattoo I had designed for myself. it was a rather cute one, it had a thumbprint of mine and his in the form of a heart. it wasn't painful at all and I had gotten it done on my collarbone. since no one was done when I got done I decided to get my ears pierced.

within 10 more minutes that was done too, and I went to find Ayaan. I asked the workers and they pointed me to another room. i entered the room and saw ayaan laying flat on the chair, upper body naked as the tattoo artist, painted on his chest.

i tried to get closer, but ayaan saw me and immediately, wide eyed turned the other way. i frowned and moved closer. " What are you doing Ayaan let me see an?" I said and he said "I will I will its a surprise. i don't want it ruin it" I pouted angrily and walked out of the room. he kept calling my name but I ignored him and went to find mum to tell her about what he did right now.