𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦

"In your smile, I find pure delight,
A captivating charm, a radiant light.
With each touch, my heart takes flight,
Forever together, our love shining bright."

"Im sorry, dad, i am so sorry

"Im sorry, dad, i am so sorry. Sorry for being the worst daughter ever, you wanted medals and i got nothing. You wanted marks i got nothing. You wanted your daughter to be smart and to make her name and i did nothing, im so sorry for being the useless daughter that i am. For making you feel ashamed, for living, i am so sorry."

"Sorry i couldnt make you happy. Sorry i couldnt be the daughter you wanted, the one who is smart, beautiful, and truly hardworking-" "Baby, Baby please wake up" I feel someone placing kisses all over my face and talking to me, but all I can think and feel are my dad's harsh words, his slaps, his insults and how much they were true.

"Baby, I'm here, you're not with him anymore. I love you, come back to me baby" I recognise Ayaan's voice and open my eyes,slowly. I look up to see his face, as he has tears in his eyes. He is placing kisses all over my face, and I am on his lap while he sits on the bed cradling me to himself.

"What happen, Meri Jaan? Tell me, I can't live without knowing that there is something, that is taking this happiness away from you, I can't see even a single tear in these beautiful brown eyes. Tell me, tell me everything." I nod slowly and rub his tear that fell on his cheek as I cupped his face, he put his hand over mine and kissed my palm.

I started telling him everything , how I was the one person in my family, who wasn't good at anything. And I always had this strained relationship with my dad, which makes me hate him every day that passes by. I tell him how he was supposed to shower me with compliments, be my superhero, but all my life I have always been bullied with everyone in my family and all my friends. About how I'm short and ugly and not even smart.

A girl looks for comfort, in there mothers and all my mother did was tell the same thing that my dad said, "you're short" "look how everyone around you is smart and successful and look at yourself, you're so dumb." "It was our Mistake that we had a child like you" "look at your face it's filled with pimples, you look so ugly" "you can't even study and get marks, youre pathetic"I didn't feel like doing anything in life.

I told him how even when he was rich, he would give me only 100 rs to spend when I would go out with my friends. I told him how he always favoured, my little sister and anything wrong that happened would automatically be my fault. I told him, how I lost myself, when I was 10 years old. I told him how he used to curse at me and hit me when I was good at studies. I told him everything how no one in my family ever loved me or cared for my well-being.

"Baby you listen to me okay?" I was a crying mess in his arms, while a few tears dropped down his eyes, "don't cry because of me please, please I beg you.I can't see another person I love cry because of me, it hurts my heart" I rub his tears and he looked at me in the eyes, waiting for me to take my words back, but I had nothing to take back, I wanted him to know, that I love this man more than I have ever loved anyone or anything in this world.

He is the Peter Kavinsky to my Lara, the Rhysand to my Feyre, the Mr. Darcy to my Elizabeth.

He smashed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss that lit my souls from inside, i cupped his face with both my hands and he wrapped his hand against the back of my neck. As soon as we broke the hug, we leaned our foreheads together and he spoke, "listen baby, you're the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, I don't care what that old man says and I know you can't just forget about whatever your family did to you, but I will help you get past them. You have a new family, my parents they are amazing, and if you want we can have a little family of our own."

I blushed at what he meant and nodded, and pecked his lips before saying " I want a little family of our own." We fall back on the bed and laid sideways talking to each other. "Jaan, I you're the most beautiful, kindest, compassionate woman I have ever met. What if you don't have a few medals, that doesn't decide your worth. Your parents don't decide if you're ugly, it's you who believes in it, I know you're beautiful, do you know if you're beautiful?" He asked and I nodded blushing.

"Then admit it to yourself, babygirl. Look in the mirror and say it to yourself 'I am the most beautiful girl ever'. And what if you're short,I love my shorty here" he laughed and spanked my butt while squeezed me as I was a blushing mess, as we cuddled under the blanket. "And not everyone can get good marks and be good at studies and that's ok. You're good at art, you have a good job and you have a good pay, you're an independent woman, so ignore what your dad said and just know, you're the best and you're good at what you do. And With me you have no restrictions on money, you can buy whatever you want, whatever it costs. Ok my baby panda?" I blush and nod.

"Do you really love me?" He asked and I nodded and said, " I love you so much, my heart hurt every second I kept it inside me. You made me so happy in these last 2 weeks, that I haven't even been this happy my whole life so yes, Ayooo, I love you very very very much." I kissed all over his face and he hugged me tighter to himself.

It was already morning and we had were in Venice currently. That was when my phone pinged, and I turned around to see the time , as soon as I saw the time my eyes fell on a message and I screamed.

 That was when my phone pinged, and I turned around to see the time , as soon as I saw the time my eyes fell on a message and I screamed