𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Your eyes are like the stars above, So bright and full of love.
Your lips are like the sweetest wine, And I could drink them all the time.
Your skin is like the softest rose, And I could touch it all the day.
Your hair is like the silkiest lace, And I could run my fingers through it all the night."

I would do anything to eat the fries and burger off his plate; they look so tempting

I would do anything to eat the fries and burger off his plate; they look so tempting. I eat my corn salad with a pout on my face. I look up slightly to see him enjoying his meal with a grin on his face. As soon as he looks at me, I look down at my food again. And he also starts eating again, and when I again look up at him to see him devouring the burger, he stops and looks at me.

He nods towards his burger, asking me if I want a bite, and I shyly nod. "Only one bite," he says and hands me the burger, and I take the biggest bite I can. What? It's the last bite I get. I pouted after taking a bite to see that I barely took a baby bite out of the burger. And hand him back the burger with a pout and almost moan at the taste of the burger. Gosh, how is McDonald's better than this?

I sneak my hand in and try to take a few fries off his plate, as I can see he is teasing me by pretending to enjoy his food. I soon had a few fries in my hands when he trapped my hands and looked up at me before saying in a teasing voice, "Why, I thought you were sure you wanted to eat the salad. Why are you eating my food? Do you want me to go hungry?"

"Well, I don't want to eat the salad; I want to eat what you're eating." I said in a small voice, looking down and fidgeting with my fingers. I shriek as he holds my chair by the seat and pulls me towards him. "Then why, my Jaan, did you take the salad?" he asked in a whisper. "Well, I don't know; I don't want to have acne; it's already so bad," I say, feeling sad and touching my face.

He takes my hands in his and kisses both my cheeks before saying, "Baby, I don't care if your whole face has pimples on it; I will still find you the most beautiful person in this world. So don't you dare say that you're not beautiful or any of that bullshit. And I want you to eat whatever you want in whatever quantity you want; I will never judge you; I'm not like your dad," he says, making my heart swoon at his sweet words. I know he is not like my dad, or he would have never fallen in love with me in the first place. That's why I gave him a chance to make me love him.

"Ok, then can I have your fries and the burger?" I say, grinning up at him and slowly moving my hands towards his fries. He moves the plate towards me and nods, and I excitedly start eating, purposefully moaning. When I finished the burger, I looked up at him to see him looking at me with eyes filled with hunger, and it did something to my insides. Guys, I'm a horny girl; it's not my fault.

"What?" I asked, looking at him innocently. And he gets up suddenly, taps a 100-euro note on the table, picks me up by my waist, and runs out with me in his arms,holding me like a small kid while I giggle. "I'll tell you what, you naughty girl," he said, tickling the hell out of me and making me wiggle in his hold.

Just as we were back on the street, I saw a stand with beautiful flowers and kept staring at it. And as I was lost in the beauty of the flowers, I saw that they were getting closer in view, and a second later we were standing in front of the stand with beautiful flowers. Ayaan made me stand on my feet, but I saw a cute black kitten behind a flower pot and bent down on my knees, picked it up, and sat on the stone ground with the kitten in my arms, playing with it.

I got so lost that I didn't notice when Ayaan bent on his knees beside me with his hands behind his back and asked me, "I see a churro standing there; do you want to eat?" He asked, and my eyes sparked. I had heard about them but never tried them. And I eagerly nodded. He helped me up, and I handed the old lady of the flower shop the kitten and smiled at her.

As soon as I turned behind me to link my hands with Ayaan's, he offered me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. It had beautiful red roses and orange sunflowers, and I hugged Ayaan. My first bouquet is the most beautiful, with my favourite flowers. He hugged me back as I held the flowers with both hands so that I wouldn't lose them. With his hand behind my back, he walked us to the cute stand where a bunch of cute girls were eating churros with chocolate dip, and I licked my lips.

I turned to Ayaan and pouted at him. He smiled, seeing me open up and not hesitate to ask him. He kissed my forehead and nodded. I heard a bunch of giggles and "awws." I look down at the girls and see them whispering among themselves in Spanish, looking at us. As he talks to the old couple in Spanish, I look down at the girls as they talk, trying to understand what they are saying.

"Ella es tan linda!" "Son tan lindos, al igual que mamá y papá!" "Mralo, es un buen novio; yo también quiero un novio carioso como él cuando sea grande!" The cute girls whisper and then giggle, and I look at Ayaan, wanting him to tell me what they were saying. But he just looked at the girls, who were already looking at him as they blushed, their churros long forgotten.
(She is so pretty! Aww, they are so cute, just like Mommy and Daddy! Look at him! He is such a good boyfriend. I also want a caring boyfriend like him when I grow up.)

"Estoy segura de que tendrán un esposo mucho mejor que yo, créanme chicas, después de todo, quién no querra tener a sus hermosas chicas como novia? "Y mi mujer no es la más bonita del mundo?" He said it in Spanish, and I groaned internally, wanting to understand what they were saying. He winks at the cute girls as they blush fiercely and nod, looking at me with the biggest smile.
(I'm sure you will have a boyfriend much better than me; trust me, girls; after all, who wouldn't want to have you beautiful girls as their girlfriend? And isn't my wife the prettiest in the world?)

After eating the tastiest sweet dish ever, we sat in our cars to go back to the hotel, as I was sleepy as hell after eating so much. I was so sleepy that I found comfort in his arms this time willingly, with my bouquet clutched tightly in my arms.

 I was so sleepy that I found comfort in his arms this time willingly, with my bouquet clutched tightly in my arms