The last Day

N's pov

when i woke up i saw that v was gone and that uzi was still sleeping close to me. I didn't want to wake her up and didn't move a single muscle. But she suddenly woke up. ''DAMNED! Why don't you go back to sleep... you're so damn cute when you sleep... no WAIT friends don't say things like that about friends'' I thought. when uzi finally woke up she looked at me and i looked at her. For a brief moment I wanted to do everything with her, but then I finally just said ''good morning uzi, did you sleep well?'' ''Yoa, you can say...'' she said and yawned, ''you don't have to school-'' she interrupted me by yelling and saying ''YES I'M ALMOST LATE!'' ''Come on I'll fly you there so you're there on time^^'' she looked at me in surprise as if she were with a didn't expect such an answer. ''Are you sure?'' she asked me ''Of course! and besides, you've always wanted to fly with me^^'' ''Well you're right... well, be careful'' she said. I was really looking forward to it and my tail wagged again. I'll have to get my hands on it at some point...

Just as I was about to begin I noticed that Uzi was clinging to me very tightly and her face was right in my back. I said everything will be fine and she needn't worry as I'm practically a professional flight pilot. Uzi had to giggle a bit when I said that and then finally said "ok we can go or I'll be late". I spread my wings and jumped into the air. Noticing Uzi looking down and getting more and more nervous I said do not look down as that's the worst thing you can do when you're flying. She looked up and was above the clouds for the first time it seemed to me. It went quickly and we had arrived at uzi's school. When I put her on the floor she said ''Thanks N'' ''No problem Uzi^^'' I said. "Hey N... would you like... to come...?" I looked at her and then asked, "Am I even allowed to do that?" "Yeah, I think so... well... if it's a visitor is'' she tried to explain to me. I then said, "Okay, why not?" I was relieved not to have to leave Uzi. When I came in, everyone looked at me... again... when I looked around a bit I saw Lizzy with Doll and V. ''Sup Idiot'' said V. I asked her why she left that night and she just replied ''Ugh I just couldn't watch you two sleeping so close together so I ran off and went to Lizzy's instead'' ''It was FUCKING 3:00 AM in the morning when she got to me came.

Uzi's pov

I rolled my eyes and before I could say anything, the school bell rang. V said she has to go because she is hungry and needs oil. I just said ''Ok'' and dragged N into the classroom. The teacher was amazed when he saw N. ''This is a surprise Uzi... you bring someone'' ''yeah yeah whatever'' I said. The teacher pointed to a free table at which N should sit. Well the hack (or rather the luck) was that N sat behind ME. I then sat in my chair and leaned back. When I looked back at N, I saw that he was looking at me. man oh man we have already looked at each other long enough today. I looked ahead again and I noticed that Doll and Lizzy whispered, giggled and then nodded. Completely confused, I then looked away and looked up at the teacher. For the first few hours everything was done individually. but then at some point the teacher noticed that we were working far too slowly and allowed us to do partner work for the FIRST TIME. And the best thing was that N was there too (it was probably good to take him with us). He came to me and solved all the tasks in a few minutes, which I would have needed HOURS on my own. After we were faster than everyone else, we talked a bit before lunch break. When we were in the cafetaria I felt a strange feeling in my stomach. Pain, oh no... that can only mean one...

N's pov

uzi looked a bit worried as she said she needed to go to the bathroom. But something struck me as strange and I pursued them unobtrusively. When she disappeared into the girls' bathroom, I waited for her. I waited and waited but she just wouldn't come out. 'knock knock' ''Uzi? Are you okay?'' ''No not at all'' was the answer I got. I tried to open the door............... DARN AND STITCHED! she was locked. ''Is there anything I can do?'' ''Yes, you can bring me the nurse I feel really bad'' ''Sure thing'' I made my way to the nurse and told her that uzi was in the bathroom and she does not come out for some reason because she is feeling bad. The doctor followed me and spoke to uzi who then unlocked the door and let her in. Well, she didn't let me in then :( They were in the bathroom for a while and finally came out... oh dear... uzi didn't look good at all. The doctor said that she should go home because she wasn't staying here anymore in her condition and she will let the teacher know. ''Thanks for looking at this'' I said to the doctor. She smiled back at me with a warm smile and left us. When we got to her, I immediately put her on the sofa and brought her a jar of freshly made oil. Then I sat down next to her and asked ''~Uzi...tell me what's going on~'' I said in a very careful and a reassuring voice. ''I... .I...I am...I have..." she struggled to find the right words. ''I'm in so much pain N! I...I can't take this much longer," she said scarily and sadness arose in her. I asked her where she had the most pain and she said it was the stomach the most. I lifted her up put her on my lap and began massaging her stomach with very slow movements. she was very surprised about it, but also tense. I said she shouldn't be so tense, just relaxed. After a few minutes she slowly loosened up, sighed, and began to relax. I saw her eyes were closed and she was enjoying being massaged.

When I stopped she had recovered a bit (I think) I asked her if she was feeling better and she replied very quietly ''yes...a bit'' then she looked at me but looked away because she noticed something . After a few seconds I noticed it too. A strange noise that apparently was actually outside the apartment, but this noise worried Uzi and she snuggled up to me and said that she was bothered by the noise

Uff 1172 words in one fell swoop. I've probably let myself bite through here XD have a good day, night or a good year