the saw

Uzi's pov

I hugged him back and we fell asleep. The next morning I was busy in the landing pod trying to cut some wires because new ones had to be attached. I was just under the rudder and had to cut off everything that was still somehow annoying. but somehow i activated the sharp saw and unexpectedly it pierced my whole arm. I cried out in pain and tried to free myself, but when I wanted to move my arm, the pain got worse and worse. So I just had to sit here in extreme pain and hope someone would come by and take a look. I was also losing a lot of oil, which made my energy weaker and weaker.

N's pov

I heard someone scream and knew immediately who it was. I ran in the direction I heard the scream from and it led straight to the pod. I ran in there as fast as I could and then I saw Uzi sitting on the ground, low on energy and smeared with oil. then i saw the saw in her arm. ''OMG UZI?? What happened???'' I yelled and immediately ran towards her. She could no longer speak with this lack of energy. But she could feel it because as soon as I touched her arm a little bit she screamed out again. ''Ok Uzi you won't like that, but we have to get the saw out of your arm somehow. So there may be some pain now.'' I said, trying to grab her arm as best I can. I tried to push the saw away with my feet at the same time as I tried to pull Uzi's arm out of the saw with my hands. It got very loud as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Eventually the saw snapped back and she was free. I immediately pulled her into a tight hug, but by now she was so weak that she could no longer move or speak properly. I immediately licked the wound with my saliva but it didn't help much. ''That's no use, we have to take you to the hospital immediately!'' I said, ran outside, spread my wings and flew as fast as I could. when we arrived i screamed with tears in my eyes that they had to help her immediately. Because I didn't want to lose her. They took her immediately and took her to the emergency room. I then waited about 3 hours but I couldn't stop thinking about her. Suddenly the doctor came in and I immediately asked if she was okay. ''She is fine, we have just successfully completed the surgery and she is now in her personal room.'' ''May I see her?'' I asked. ''sure! follow me.'' said the doctor and led me to her room. When I saw her, she was surrounded by machines and had tubes inside her that are supposed to keep her alive. I sat down next to her and ran my fingers over her hair. ''I'm so sorry, biscuits... wish I'd been with you, none of this would have happened to you.'' Tears trickled down my cheeks and I clenched my hand into a fist . but i suddenly felt a little hand on my fist and the pressure released. "It... it's not your fault," she said softly and weakly. ''UZI! Thank God she's fine!'' I said and hugged her very tightly, I also took the sling that was inside her into consideration. ''I didn't think... that it would be that bad...'' said uzi, and a tear rolled out of her visor. ''don't worry, this will heal for sure'' i said in a soft voice while striking a funny pose that made uzi giggle.