Bite

Uzi's pov

It's been 2 and a half months since me and N got together. But he's been acting a little strange lately. When we were in his room and sitting on his bed I asked him if he was really fine but he replied ''No no I'm fine, can't be better'' I saw how his whole body was shaking a bit and he held his tail in his hand while the tail kept twitching. Suddenly a warning appeared on his visor. ''Rate overheating warning to extreme'' I looked at him and he looked down at the bed, head hanging. ''Oh N... you haven't eaten oil in months, have you? He looked up at me and nodded his head. ''I... I didn't want to kill any workers and.....'' he paused. I thought about it and came to the conclusion. I turned my back on him and freed my shoulder. "Bite me..." I said then. N looked at me in surprise as I looked back at him. ''Uzi no, I can't take that... I'll hurt you with this-'' ''JUST BITE ME!'' I said in a loud voice. ''Are you sure?'' N asked worriedly. ''Just do it'' I said, tilting my head forward while sighing. I felt him getting closer and touching me. He whispered ''Thank you'' in my ear and started licking the spot where he's about to bite.

N's pov

I'm thinking again if I should really bite her. but then I did it. I sank my teeth into her and began to suck the oil from her. Your oil was the sweetest and tastiest oil I have ever eaten in my life. When I looked at her at the same time, I noticed that uzi was pinching his eyes and mouth so as not to scream in pain. did I bite her too hard...? As I removed my teeth from her again, I licked the remaining oil that was still coming out of her wound. Suddenly i heard a noise from uzi. ''mghphh...'' she whimpered softly. "It's over." I said quietly while still licking the rest off. ''Thanks uzi'' I said and hugged her tightly.