Mating season for N in the Winter (Part 3)

trigger warning! There are violent scenes and some lime!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an eternity of sleeping on the floor. The two of them just lay there quietly. But a while later, N woke up and only then realized what they had done before. 

He thought it was sweet of her, how she tried so hard to comfort him, which helped, but still didn't change his frustration, if anything, it had grown since Uzi had entered the room. 

He was flooded with so many feelings that happened every now and then during his mating season, but they were much more intense than usual, and he knew why. 

Uzi. 

And that was the problem. He had such a great compulsion that he could almost no longer hold back, and he fought with his body. He longed for her. He longed for her to have those annoying clothes off her body. He longed for her sounds and moans, which were precious to him and more beautiful than anything else in the world. But above all he longed for her private area, wanting to be inside her was his biggest urge, and just touching her or being close to her made him aroused. 

All these thoughts aroused him so much and he didn't even notice it. He was so lost in his thoughts that he really didn't notice how horny and hard he was getting. And then he just couldn't resist anymore and went with his head to her neck and licked it gently but also roughly. 

His hands slowly went to the zipper of her hoddie and he slowly unzipped it, making him even more aroused than he previously thought. He pulled off the sleeves and took off her undershirt as he had to separate from her neck to pull the undershirt over her head. But once that's done he didn't hesitate for a second and continued where he left off and licked her neck. During which he took off her pants and she only had her underwear on. Just like all the other items of clothing, he also took off her panties and threw them in a corner. 

He stopped licking her neck and looked at her private area and felt compelled to simply push two fingers inside her. But there was a quick but. She was sleeping, so that had to wait for now. Now both of them were just naked. He pushed himself up until he was in a sitting position. He looked down on her and wanted to do so many things with her. He bit his bottom lip and shook his head to clear his head, which unfortunately, to his surprise, only worked a little. He got up, and while doing so, he picked up Uzi from the floor and carried her to her bed. 

He laid her down gently and scooted as close to her as he could while holding her down with one arm and lifting his head to her neck and shoulder to kiss her lightly. Meanwhile, uzi was unaware of what he was doing as she was fast asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Uzi's dream

She was trapped in a room, it was pitch black, only a single light shone down on her, but nothing else. She was tied up and her mouth was covered with tape so she couldn't speak. Out of the darkness, her father appeared. She was shocked when she saw him and he had a stone in his hand. ''Why uzi...'' he said and came a few arguments closer to her ''WHY? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??'' he said, and threw the stone that hit her. She screams. Khan then kept cursing at her and kept throwing stones at her. 

This was followed by several violent methods. This went on for a few days and there was nothing she could do about it. But a few days later, a new person joined in on the fun, as Khan called it. 

It was... N? Khan kept telling him what to do and he just went along with it. He did anything to her. And this continued for a few days. Uzi thought she could trust N, but she was wrong. 

Then one day when N came to Uzi alone, she was shaking with fear when she saw him in the distance with an X on his sights and him with his claws outstretched. She hadn't seen him like that for a long time. Was that her dead now... will she finally die... was that the release of her suffering the whole time, Uzi thought. But N did something she didn't expect him to do. 

He cut the ropes that bound her and removed the tape from her mouth. His X's turned into two frightened looking ovals that looked at her sympathetically. He took her hand... and said...

'' Uzi... I... I'm terribly sorry... that I hurt you... that... that really wasn't my intention... I just wanted to free you from here... but I also took part... so that your father would trust me so that I could come here on my own without him to free you... but I also made sure that I didn't hurt you too hard, but if I did... I'm terribly sorry... but I'm glad... that you're safe now," he said, and pulled her into a tight and warming hug. 

She was shocked, and had to process what had just happened at first, but as soon as she did, tears streamed down his eyes, and she hugged him back, and nuzzled her head into his chest, and started to cry. It wasn't just because he came back that she had to cry. They were his words. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company. After that, they broke away from each other, and uzi wiped her tears away. But N wasn't finished yet. He went behind Uzi and pulled her between his legs from behind. ''And because you lasted so long...'' he said, whispering in her 'ear' 

''You will get a reward~ and it should also be seen as an apology~'' She winced a little because she didn't know what he meant. But she figured it out herself when she felt something warm on her neck and it moved. 

She pinched her mouth shut so as not to make any embarrassing noises, but when N found a sensitive spot and bit her softly, she couldn't help but let out a small gasp. He bit and kissed her in that spot again and again until she couldn't hold back any longer and said his name in her moaning sound ''~mm... N~ I-'' she was interrupted when he hit her most sensitive spot , she let out a moan and gasped... and from then, she woke up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She knew she would wake up, but the feeling of someone licking, kissing and biting her neck didn't go away. ''mmm... wha- what...'' she said in a tired voice, although she still thought that she was still dreaming a bit and said ''mm... stop it... its... so...'' she said as she came to her senses slightly and realized that she was no longer dreaming. She wanted to sit up, but something stopped her from getting up. She looked down and saw an arm preventing her from standing up. She looked up to the side... and saw N?? Then she realized why that feeling still hadn't gone away. 

And only then did she realize that she was naked and lying next to N, who was also naked. She blushed, but at the same time she was angry. ''N WHAT IN THE FUCK UR DOING??'' she screamed at him, struggling. But he wasn't focused on it. He doesn't even pay attention to her, as if a deaf person were listening to someone talking. 

He just wanted to let out his frustration, but that didn't help, he just licked her and didn't hear anything. He wanted more from her. He wanted her. 

Uzi's tail appeared and she wanted to stop him from continuing. But before her tail could bite him, his tail snapped at it and pushed it to the ground with full force. That was the only thing that could stop him from continuing. Uzi fidgeted and tried to pull away, despite what might have been a good feeling, she wanted him to stop. 

But he completely ignored her behavior, and his free hand slowly moved to her inner thigh and he touched and stroked it gently. He groped himself with her and massaged her and wanted to have it for himself. Uzi began to resist less. And no matter how much she hated to admit it, this was a satisfying feeling. 

She didn't move a bit anymore and bit her mouth together so as not to make any strange noises...