Oil in... Pants?

Guys, I'm so INCREDIBLY SORRY that I haven't uploaded anything for two months, I wanted to take a short break from writing, but this break was probably too long. SO ONCE AGAIN, A VERY BIG SOOORRRRRYYYYYY TO ALL YOU GUYS.  And now enjoy the chapter :)

...............................................................................................

Uzi pov

when me and N were out doing something, i felt something in my stomach, i didn't think anything bad about it and we just kept going. A while later we were back at home and were in the kitchen. until i realized n was staring at me the whole time and he kinda started to panic. 

until he just yelled out loud "UZI! YOU ARE HURT, YOU BLEED BRUTALLY!!!" He was completely panicked and looked at me scared. 

I didn't know what he meant until I finally found out for myself by looking down. "Oh Damn! why NOW?" "UZI DID I HURT YOU? WILL YOU DIE????" He was completely in a panic and kind of started crying. I walked over to him, raised his hand and said everything was fine, I just had to go to the bathroom and it would be over. After saying that, I ran into the bathroom.

N pov

I saw Uzi run into the bathroom and was very concerned, well I've seen worse with her but it's been so long since I've seen her hurt or oiled so I panicked. The door to Noris room opened. "N...? What's the matter? Why did you just scream so loud?" 

"Well... I saw that Uzi was bleeding and then I panicked, but she wasn't hurt anywhere else either, and the blood somehow came out of her... pants?" I said while still worrying a bit. "I think I know what the problem is. N, that's quite normal, every female drone has it once a month, complicated to explain but you don't have to worry about that." To be honest, I was a little relieved after she said that...

After a while she finally came out of the bathroom and I was relieved that she was fine. But I could tell she was a bit embarrassed by what I saw because she wasn't looking at me properly and she was holding her other arm with her hand. 

I then walked to her, picked her up like my bride, and carried her to our room. When I put her on the bed, she didn't dare to look me in the face.

Uzis pov

I couldn't face him or I'll die of embarrassment. But he lifted my chin so I had to look at him. Oh god, just looking at his face made me hot and I felt like I was going to fall over at any moment. But he just looked at me and said if I was ok despite what was before. I just nodded and wanted my head off him. 

Then suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me to him from behind. Then he leaned into me while purring. I grinned a little relieved and we were like that for a while until mom interrupted us. "uzi? do you know where the wrench is?" 

"No mom, and besides, I'm busy, so more like I'm stuck..." I said as I looked over at her. 

"Aww love, do you want me to help you? Your boyfriend is really clinging to you ><" she said while grinning. "Just make fun of me." I said a little annoyed. "Darling, I'm not making fun of you, I just think it's cute how your friend supports you, in his own way." said mom and grinned again. "Aww, thanks Ms. N(ori)" out of nowhere N interrupts, and I get a HUGE shock! "N!! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN, YES??" "Okay, ok, didn't know you startled when I talk ><" 

N said as he wrapped his arms around my entire body, pulling me closer and closer to him as I blushed slightly. He put his head on mine when I was about to say something. But even though I slightly yelled at him (Not on purpose) I just can't be mad at him, he's way too cute to be mad at. I love when I can spend so much time with someone I love. But I don't know how the future looks for us.