Thad has a...

Soo uhhh.... when i published this smut chapter in the last chapter and read through the comments i was a bit surprised by you guys to be honest. i thought at first that after this chapter i would get a lot of hate and disgust comments... But all comments have something positive about them. So thank you very much for the support you give me 🤗😋🥰

It's been 2 months since Uzi and N ''did it''. But they hardly think about it anymore because they want to focus on the important things in life. However, they will never forget it. On a certain day, when uzi was at school, lizzy came up to her, and just looking at zi's face already reveals that she had absolutely no buck for the stupid and bitchy lizzy. She wanted to look away from her and that's when Lizzy banged her fist on the table. ''Ughh what do you want..?'' Uzi said with an annoyed tone and was already glaring at her (Lizzy). '' Listen! I'm pissed off enough today ok?! If you say just one thing wrong, then I'm going to RIP you into your SINGLE PIECES, UNDERSTAND??!!'' I said while my hands formed into a fist ''Ok ok, I get it anyway, and what I tell you wants to say isn't too important either'' she said and left. Uzi sighed and wondered if the day could get any worse. After class was over and it was lunchtime, she stamped out of the classroom and saw N standing happily at the entrance to the cafetaria. ''Hey uzi how are you-'' before N could finish the sentence, uzi pulled his arm and dragged him into the cafetaria, while she looking around with a not too cheerful look. Eventually they reached an empty table and Uzi pushed him into the empty seat. While uzi aggressively sat down next to him. ''Uzi...are you alright...?'' N said while giving her a worrying look. Uzi then snuggled up to N with an expression still angry. "No...I mean yes...I don't know..." she said while snuggling closer to N. N patted her head and stroked her hair. Luckily uzi had picked a good spot. One that separated the most from the other tables and you couldn't hear the conversations either. ''What's up...? Tell me,'' N said as he ran a finger through her hair. ''Well... today was just a stupid day and... I'm so pissed that I've had anger problems since today...'' said uzi while she fell silent after these words. ''Maybe... I can help make this day a good one after all'' N said while an encouraging grin appeared on his face. ''Maybe...'' Uzi said while sighing and nibbling on her lunch (that she had packed). Suddenly Thad appeared behind them. ''Hey people! what's up?'' thad said as he stepped closer to her and sat down right next to uzi. N got a little suspicious. (You have to know that N gets jealous very quickly when it comes to his ''loved'' uzi) N's tail slowly wrapped around Uzi (kind of protecting uzi, because of thad) and started hugging her and her very slowly to pull on. Thad was puzzled but didn't bring it up because he didn't want any more trouble. ''And? how are you You two love birds, have been pretty attached to each other, huh. ''Before I could say anything, uzi interrupted me. ''To be honest I'm feeling really shitty, can't wait when we get home. And please don't call us that...'' said uzi while looking at thad with a rather calm and tired look. ''Well... I kind of think it suits... us'' N said as he blushed slightly. Uzi leaned against N, and starts making little noises. N and Thad exchanged a puzzled look. ''Soo uhhh... the reason I came here is to tell you... that I have a... crush...'' Thad said unexpectedly. ''WHAT!?'' Uzi and N say at the same time as Uzi jumped off N's chest where her head had been. ''And? who's the lucky one?'' N and Uzi say at the same time, eagerly awaiting an answer. "I... I think..." He started stuttering while playing with his fingers. "IT'S V!" he bellowed softly. Uzi and N got very frightened at that moment and froze. ''plplplpl wait what? You have a crush on V?? But how so?'' N said while shaking himself. ''Well... I've noticed her more and more and find her personable and a bit... funny?'' Said Thad, was nervous. ''I think I'm crazy'' said Uzi while she put her hands to her head. ''Wow, who would have thought? huh'' N said while having a bit of a sussy look (so a look like that ¬‿¬) ''Well time for the next couple'' Uzi said excitedly ( •̀ ω •́ )