the revenge

I'm so sorry guys, that I haven't uploaded this in a while... i hope it's ok... now enjoy this part :)

................................................................................................................................................................

Uzi's pov:

It was school time again. I was at my locker to grab some books I needed. But I suddenly noticed how some guys were standing behind me and talking to me. ''Hey you! What do you think if we wipe you out *cheers of colleagues* ''Let me David! Didn't we say we wouldn't see each other again!?'' ''Well... I miss hurting someone and I used to do it to you all the time, so why not?'' ''Don't play games! I'm serious! if you have something on your mind then LET IT BE! Or you'll feel pain!'' ''Wohhooo slow down sweetie, I'll make sure there's nothing you can do about it.'' David said, punching me in the face. Luckily almost everyone was gone, otherwise everyone would have laughed. I sighed and then went to my class. for those who don't know it was my old bullies trying to do it again. I sat in my chair and looked down at my hand. I lifted 3 fingers to take a closer look at my powers and then I had an idea.

Timeskip

I was on break. But I noticed something on my face and went into the bathroom. And you would have thought it, the boys were standing in the bathroom shortly afterwards. i looked at them. ''Let me! I'm serious'' ''What are you going to do about it?'' said one of the guys came up to me, grabbed me and threw me against the wall. They laughed when they saw that I didn't move while sitting. But they had no idea what to expect. one was just about to come over to me until I started giggling eerily. the giggle turned into a laugh and the laugh turned into a loud and very creppy laugh. the others looked at me confused while my head was still looking down. in a fraction of a second the first wing jumped out of my back. the boys looked a bit confused, but their eyes widened. Again in a split second the second wing popped out. yes, now they got scared. I also stood while laughing out loud and then raised my head. a purple X was on my visor. the bullies were only shocked there. i took a huge paper knife and threw it at one of the students with my powers. It hit someone and threw him against the wall with the knife in his chest. he remained hanging in the wall while the others just watched. Realizing what had happened, they tried to escape. But the door was locked with my solver powers. I laughed scornfully and pulled the knife out of the drone's dead body. While everyone tried to flee the door or to open it, I grabbed the next one. one after the other. until there were only two left. the leader and the strongest. I grabbed the strongest. he tried to fight back but it was no use. I grabbed his head and lower body with my wings and tore him in two pieces while the oil was flowing. I looked over at David who was still trying to open the door. I took a few steps away from him and went to the other corpses. I wanted him to see me drain his dead friends and then kill him last. I took every part that was lying around and sucked out all the oil. the whole bathroom was smeared with oil and it looked brutally beaten up. but not for me when it comes to taking revenge. but somehow i forgot to lock the door with the solver because the door unlocked and he was able to escape. I didn't run after him as I would surely have another chance to kill him. 'Not the last time we see us, David'' I said glumly and with a sinister grin and an X on one side of the eye and the solver symbol on the other.

When school was over I just walked out like nothing had ever happened. I went to N's house and knocked hard on the door. nobody comes. I knocked hard on the door again. again nothing happens. I push the door handle down and the door was not locked. I entered his house and called for him. ''NNN where are you???'' no answer. I figured I should just wait here until he came back. I went upstairs to the bedroom where I grabbed one of his cozy shirts. ''Maybe he doesn't like it when I put it on... never mind I can just change my clothes when he comes back'' I thought to myself. i went downstairs and sat down on the couch.....empty..................... ............just silence...................................... ..............................''BOOOOO'' ''WHAT THE FU-'' I fell off the couch. Behind the couch was N and he laughed himself to death. ''You... you should have.... seen your face *Laughs hard*'' I couldn't hold back a grin. ''You stupid idiot, you scare me to death'' I said hugging him. ''haha yeah... I was a bit bored, and then I thought I could scare you a bit again^^'' he said while hugging me back. Only then did he notice that I was wearing one of his shirts. ''Um... why are you wearing one of my shirts?'' ''Oh, I...'' I blushed. ''anyway it's ok and you look really nice in that^^'' oh wow he likes it. We sat down and told what we did. But I won't mention what happened in the bathroom because he might be scared =∩ω∩=