Hide and Seek

...................................................................................................

The weeks went by and uzi got better and better. until finally, ''Uzi Doorman, you are completely healed and can leave the hospital'' the doctor said. Uzi couldn't believe her luck and wanted to surprise N, but how? Then she had an idea.

N's pov

I sat on my bed and looked at a photo of me and uzi. And I was very deep in my thoughts. What if she doesn't survive? What if I lose her?... these thoughts swirled around me. ''ughh, get rid of those thoughts'' I shook myself and stood up when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and saw a drone that had a white blanket/cloth over her and looked like a ghost. I picked her up and took a closer look at her. ''What- is it you?-'' the thing interrupted me as she put her index finger to my lips. "You can say hi later" she said and with this sentence I knew immediately who it was. I hugged her so hard she couldn't breathe ''N- I can't breathe'' she said but I didn't say anything about it I just told her ''Welcome back!'' ''Yeah yeah whatever'' she said and patted me on the back. I took her into my house still hugging and then put her on the floor. ''I'm so happy you're back. I didn't doubt for a second that you couldn't make it... except just a few minutes ago... hehe...'' i said

uzi looked at me with big eyes and a drop of sweat ran down her side. I could already guess what it was and went to get some oil before she overheated. when I came back she was... gone. I was frightened and dropped the glass and it shattered into thousands of sharp pieces. at first i thought she was just kidding me and i started looking for her. I then heard something. ''Come and look for me, hehe!'' said a voice and I couldn't tell from which direction it was coming. "With pleasure," I said to myself as I blacked everything out in one fell swoop, putting on my clawed hands and my X. Let's see how scared she gets when I meet her like that.

Uzi's pov

I hid in N's closet and I giggled a bit when suddenly everything went dark. I wondered and asked myself if that was normal now. but I heard a small giggle and a sinister voice that belonged to N, but I never thought he could have a voice like that. I heard his blades grinding against the wall and that only made the situation even more sinister. ''Come here little mouse, if you don't want to come, I'll find you and eat you'' he said in a very dark, sinister voice that scared me a lot. I suddenly heard the sound of his sharp blades leading ever closer to the room and I tried to cover myself with as many clothes as possible and make absolutely no noise. 

i heard him enter the room. ''Uzi... I know you're here. come and play with me.'' the voice sounded like in a horror film, or like the voice of granny (ie from the game granny) simply male and a thousand times scarier. I heard his blades go over his closet doors. He then opened it with a jerk to see if I was inside. i thought i was lost and i put my hands in front of my mouth so as not to let out any screams or other noises. I noticed how the door closed again. as the noise faded, i exhaled a very large breath, freeing myself from all the clothes that were still on top of me. I then sat in the closet for about 5 minutes. 

I thought that he will never find me, but suddenly something ripped open the closet door. I was startled immediately because it came so suddenly and I didn't realize at the moment. it was N. ''I got you'' he said and immediately ripped me out of the closet with his clawed hands. then realizing what had happened, i crossed my arms and i was a bit pissed off. ''meaannnn come on, that's not fair.'' I said, shoving him lightly. ''Oh come on, it was fair and I found you without cheating'' he said while giggling because I was angry. ''mmmm fine! but for now we'll leave it ok.'' ''well, you've started hiding'' n said and put both hands behind his head. Ugh! I hate it when he's right.