Fury

author's pov

When N arrived at uzi's home, he knocked on the door. And when someone answered it was mr. doorman ''Hey Mr. Uz- ehh i mean mr. Doorman'' ''Hey N...I don't know what happened between you two, but she's freaking out'' Mr. doorman said. ''Can... can I see her?'' N asked, rubbing the back of his head. ''Sure, but be warned, she is very angry and full of aggression'' said Mr. doorman and led N to her room. When they finally stood in front of their door, they heard very loud noises, and by loud I mean very loud. Mr. Doorman then withdraws into his office while N alone stood in front of her door. He began to tap gently and said her name ''Uzi?''

Uzi's pov

I hear someone call my name but I don't pay attention. Then I got a horrible flashback from before. i have to look how i was losting my mom (I have to look how she dies) in my head, and I was sitting on the floor Then I started getting a panikatake.

N's pov

I heard the noise just stopped all of a sudden. I did want to dare to talk to her now. So I opened the door very slowly, but what I saw almost took my breath away. A frightened and very injured uzi was sitting on the ground and appeared to be having a panic attack. I immediately ran towards her but she couldn't hear me. I shook her really hard until she snapped up again. When I saw that she was back, I suddenly hugged her tightly. While hugging her I saw lying around the knife she had stabbed herself in the body with a couple of times (But no deep wounds so she would die) She had most of the scars on both arms. Realizing what just happened, uzi hugged me back a bit. But suddenly her pressure increased and she hugged me tightly while she sobbed into my chest. I then rested my head against her head and let Uzi do whatever she could to let it all out.

author's pov

Uzi then started to say a bit slowly "Just...so...sorry N" "It's ok, it's not your fault, you just weren't really there at that moment," he said in a whisper while he was talking got up and still held her in his arms. ''let's just forget what happened, ok?'' ''ok.... but what about V? She'll-'' ''She can't help it, I'm stronger than her and if she lifts a finger against you, she'll be dead!'' said N. As he said the word death, he crossed his finger ' across' through his neck to make a sign. Seeing this made uzi giggle a bit. ''Sooo and? Is everything in order again? Or are you still... mad at me?'' N said and looked at uzi. ''N! i was never mad at you I was just angry at everyone at that moment, especially V'' said uzi. ''Ok pouu... everything alright again?'' ''Yup :D'' ''Ok let's go outside then'' N said while cuddling her a bit more.