Double cuddle

A/N pov

Hey N, what would you say if we bring thad and V together?" "I like it, but do you have any idea how you want to do it yet? I don't even know if V will give u any chance as she shows NO interest in Thad AT ALL" "fair point" Uzi and N sit in the living room and think about how best to get V and thad together. But they had to think a lot and plan how they want to do it. 

They thought about it for hours, days and finally a whole WEEK how they want to do it. And then it made sense to them. They have it. Now they know how best to do it, for bringing them together. Then it was time, the day they wanted to put their plan into action. They knew exactly where V was. "Lizzy" Uzi said as she pointed to Lizzy's front door. 

They knocked, it came Nobody. But oddly the door was open. And as the two love drones are, just stroll into the apartment. It's quiet, but then they hear a soft squeak, and then a giggle. They were confused, but listened, and They followed the noise until they finally got to Thad's door. 

Two voices that giggled were hidden behind the door. Uzi looked at N and he nodded. They yanked open the door and saw V fooling around with Thad. "Umm? Guys? what's going on here?" They didn't notice Uzi and N until they looked at them. "Its none of your business," V said as she hugged Thad and looked at us menacingly while Thad was still giggling. "So does that mean you guys are-" "Dating (together)? Yeah," V said as she rolled her eyes and focused back on Thad. 

When V then slammed the door with her tail in front of Uzi and N. The two of them just stood there like two idiots processing what V had just said. Then they were both a little pissed off. "Wow! A whole WEEK long work for NOTHING!" Uzi got very upset while N just watched her. "Come on, at least they found each other without getting any help. Just like us >\\\\<" N said, scratching the back of his head lightly. "You're probably right," Uzi said, still a bit annoyed. ''Come on, what Thad and V did, we'll do now too'' N said excitedly and before Uzi could even say anything, N grabbed her hand and ran to the house where they live (Outside the Colony) 

He pulled her into the bedroom, sat her on the bed, sat right behind her, and started cuddling her. 

Uzi bit back a smile as she leaned against N. After a while they also started fooling around a bit, until it finally got too much and Uzi fell off her bed. But she just laughed like nothing happened. They fooled and laughed all night until they fell asleep from exhaustion. And at that very moment, Nori entered the room. "Why are you guys laughing so loud all the time? and-" she couldn't finish what she wants to say, because she saw that the two were sleeping. 

She smiled a little and left they alone. But since she's already awake, why shouldn't she go check on kahn and tell him what a bad father he is? That was exactly what stayed in her head and she got dressed. She left the house and went to the bunker, after someone had opened the bunker, she entered and looked for Kahn's apartment. She found them and wondered if she should really knock. then she did. strangely the door then went open by itself. She considered entering but refused as she found it very strange. So she left the colony again and went back to Uzi and N