Hospital

N's pov

months went by, but uzi seemed to be getting worse and worse, despite the good treatment from the doctors, she should have been fit again by now. But her condition worsened every day. I spent the whole day with her, no matter how long I had to sit in the waiting room, I still visited her regularly. I tried to hold her up a bit, which went great at first, but gradually faded away. She's been in the hospital for 5 months now and I haven't seen her smile or laugh for a month and a half. She was so weak that sometimes she even forgot what we were talking about. But slowly I noticed that she was hiding something from me, and we had promised each other that we would always say everything right away if something was wrong.

I sat there in her room next to her bed. I hold her hand and squeeze her tightly to me. ''Uzi...I have a feeling...you're hiding something from me'' ''Why would I do that..'' she said with a sigh as she stared at the blank screen of her tv. I then looked at the machine that measured blood pressure and respiration and saw that her blood pressure was normal but respiration was very high. I call a doctor immediately and he was able to say that it was something "normal" in this situation because she has it every now and then. but if you looked at uzi like that you would think she was breathing normally. 

But the room was full of silence that you could hear mine and Uzi's breathing, but you could hear her breathing much better because she was breathing very quickly. I tried to calm her down by putting my hand on her forehead. she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment of silence for herself. ''Uzi... if something's bothering you , you know you're always welcome at my place. You can talk to me about anything and you can trust me, but I want you to be honest. Is there anything... you might want to tell me...?'' ''.......'' uzi didn't answer. "I... I was..." she stuttered out of nowhere. "You were...?" I said slowly. I didn't mean to but I started to shower her with questions and kept telling her to tell me what was going on. she then yelled at the top of her lungs ''I WAS A TEST RABBIT OK! I AM A THROWN AWAY EXPERIMENT! I-'' she paused. 

I looked at her startled. ''You were... a trial... trial experiment..?'' I said, a little shocked, but also sad. uzi looked down to avoid looking at my face. i took her chin and turned her so that she had to look at me. Uzi... tell me... how that happened and... when... then i'll show these people who i am-'' ''that's no use... they're probably already dead or something ... there's nothing you can do about it...'' she said as she pulled my groff and mine from her chin with her hand. I looked at her carefull but after that she didn't say anything more. ''Knock knock'' ''SD (Serial Designation) N, all customers' visiting hours will soon be over as it's getting late.'' a doctor said while poking his head in. ''Ohh ok..'' I said and the doctor left. 

I said goodbye to her and got up but as I was about to walk I felt something tug on my coat. it was uzi ''can... can you stay with me...? maybe... maybe... sleeping with me too... *blushes*'' ''Uzi... am I even allowed to do that..?'' I asked while sitting down again. ''Let's find out.'' Uzi said as she grabbed my hand. ''*sighs* ok.. but only for today'' i said while having to push my way through all these hoses to get to her. I lay down on her sick bed and she came very close to me. ''I've missed sleeping with you, honestly'' she said as she began to gently cuddle me. I returned the cuddles and cuddled her very close to me while also trying to be considerate of her wounds. we fell asleep at some point.