Knit

'' Come on! I'm sure you'll like it.'' Uzi and N try their best to convince Dean to join in the knitting or crocheting. He recoiled again and again until he finally gave in. ''*sigh* Fine! But only once!'' he said while retracting his wings. (his wings are always on display. 

He can't make them disappear like uzi can) N and Uzi pulled him into the living room and pushed him into the chair they had. Everything what they needed was already on the table. Uzi then put two knitting needles in Dean's hands while N spread the yarn. But for Dean holding the knitting needles was very difficult as he only had clawed hands. Dean couldn't hold her anymore and her knitting needles fell to the ground. He tried to pick them up, but since he had claws (similar to when N can turn his hands into those metallic claws) he couldn't manage to pick them up. While Dean lost his nerve more and more, Uzi and N laughed their heads off. ''What is this bullshit?!?! Why does this weird species like this stuff??? And finally stop laughing!!!!'' He looked at they with an annoyed and also a little angry look, but the two of them couldn't stop laughing. ''Sorry it's just *laugh* it's just the way you get so upset *laugh*'' uzi said as she fell into N's arms from laughter. The two laughed and laughed until Dean had enough. 

He snapped his winged hands at them and held them both in his massive winged hands. He held them until they stopped laughing. After a little while, the laughter became less, until finally everything fell silent. "Finally," said Dean, and let go of the two, and they fell to the ground. ''Had enough of your laughs!'' ''Sure'' Uzi said as she stood up and scratched the back of her head. ''Do you... do you want to try again?'' Uzi asked while looking at him with a heartbreaking look. ''To make you laugh again? Forget it!'' he said, turning away from her. But she didn't give him a chance and hung on his arm. He rolled his eyes and walked to the couch on his own, still trying to grab the knitting needles. 

One of its tails took a knitting needle in its mouth and tried to break it. He came up with a brilliant idea. He could pick up the needles with his tails, couldn't he? He tried it and it really worked. He gingerly picked one up, trying to figure out the best way to hold it. While Uzi and N were talking about something in the back room, he tried to knit something as best he could.

10 minutes later

Uzi and N finally emerged from the room they were in. And when they saw Dean, they were speechless. Dean was knitting, fully concentrated. The knitted thing he was working on was so long it was all over the place. Uzi looked around wherever the knitted ribbon lay. 

She estimated it at about 15 meters. ''What is-'' said N, still incredulous. ''Hm? Oh hey guys, I hope it doesn't matter that I spread my knitted ribbon a bit. I also knitted a sweater for you guys.'' he said, and picked up the sweaters. He walked up to Uzi and N and pulled the sweaters over them both, and then looked at them both from afar. ''Looks like we have an extra piece of clothing'' N said while looking at uzi with a smile. 

You could see he liked the sweater. ''And you did that in 10 minutes???'' Uzi said, still flustered. ''Um yeah? I also made a little scarf for myself,'' he said as he showed it. He dressed him up and that was the first really colored thing about him (other than his eyes)

I really spent hours painting that. But this way you have a small overview:

 But this way you have a small overview: