Mating season for N in the Winter

Okay Guys
I guess i'm back from death
I am so sorry, for posting nothing a long time ago and i try my best to publish any chapter in one or two weeks, because i have really big problems in school, and studing, and i don't have any time like before, so i hope understand that, and i hope u Enjoy this chapter, u all waiting for it for so long

Btw i also drew a Nuzi Christmas edition :3

Now lets got to the Chapter!

N/A POV

It was night. Cold desire flew through the icy cold on the planet Copper Nine. It was getting colder since it was winter time again, and in the winter time, there was neither sun or any other light (except for the two white shyning planets) on the planet when you were outside the bunker. But not for N. He is used to getting so much cold. 

It's been like this for years and he has reliable heating mechanisms that keep its temperature at the best level, especially in the winter. And since the thermal mechanisms now have to work even better and faster, the dissasembly drones now need more loot and oil so that they can cool themselves down, also helping the mechanisms to work better. But the worker drones don't function like this aswell. No one has ever ventured outside in the winter because the temperatures are very low and if you didn't have too many warm clothes on you would die of ice shock and freeze. So no one had dared to do it yet. Nobody, except our good angsty-crazy-teenager Uzi. 

Well, if she ever goes to the colony, she has to wear fat clothes to keep from freezing. Unlike N. he could just be out and about naked and it wouldn't hurt him. 

On this particular day, it was one of the coldest days in Copper Nine. Everyone was sitting at home, drinking tea, and sitting in the lovely warmth, while Uzi was in the pod and had to deal with the freezing temperatures. she groaned in frustration because it was so damn cold. She was alone and she insisted a few hours before that N didn't have to come with her. But she didn't expect it to be so cold. 

She shivered and was forced to leave the pod to avoid being in that cold. She climbed out of the landing pod and a strong gust of wind hit her, causing her to fall over and be pushed to the ground. And as if the situation wasn't bad enough, a huge snowstorm was forming and she could barely see what was happening in front of her. She had to spread her wings and used them as her means of locomotion, as without them she was completely exposed to the blizzard. 

She was still pinned to the ground, but she used her wing-like hands as her own hands, that was really the only way to escape this blizzard, but she only moved very slowly from her spot, barely making any progress. She fought against the snowstorm, but it was difficult because she didn't have much strength left and she was so small. At some point she completely ran out of energy and she just lay there, trying to rest for a moment to accumulate new energy, but all the new energy went into her heat mechanisms so as not to let this cold freeze her.

                         ___________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, N was very worried about her, but he hadn't noticed the snowstorm yet. He became more and more impatient until his collar exploded and he quickly ran out the door to check on her. 

What he didn't expect was that the snowstorm had already become so strong that he was swept away by the huge gust of wind and thrown into the area. He suddenly pulled out his wings to avoid hitting the ground. He could hardly see anything. 

But what he saw made his heart skip a beat. He saw in the distance a very faint but still recognizable purple light pointing towards the sky. N rushed to that spot, but he had difficulty moving as the wind was blowing against his direction and so much snow was flying into his face that he had little chance of seeing anything. and only after about five minutes did he see where the light was coming from below.